Dreams

Warning: There will be a very slight mention of suicide in this chapter. It'll also be about death, so if you don't like things like that, you should probably skip this.

It was time. I knew it would happen sometime soon. I knew that soon enough, it would be All Might's funeral. The man that I looked up to so damn much but still thought I could beat him.
"Bakugo... are you okay?" Kirishima asked. Bakugo didn't flinch. Almost like he didn't hear anything. He was standing over All Might's empty grave. Since his body was decayed to nothing by Shigaraki, they had to bury nothing. All they did was place a slab of stone next to NightEye's.
"Bakugo? Bakugo!" Kaminari shouted. Bakugo looked up from his daze and turned around to see Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Mina.
"Why you so damn quiet?" He asked.
"What do you mean? We screamed you name multiple times!" Kaminari shouted. Bakugo stood there with only one expression on his face. Sadness.
"Oh." He said quietly.
Why can't I hear myself?
He turned back to the grave and watched it. Standing at the left side of it was Izuku. He looked down at the grave as well with much sadness. He was probably worst off than anyone else. His mother stood next to him as a few tears fell. Everyone had tears down their eyes. At the other side of the grave was Gran Torino. He lost two of his friends to that monster. To All for One. The three stood there without saying much. People came and went. Strangers. They said thanks to him. To no one really. I mean, he was dead. What good did it do now? Izuku and Bakugo didn't move for multiple hours. Even after the Funeral ended, after people began leaving, the two stayed. Ochako tried to stay with Izuku but Kirishima and Iida told her probably not to. He needs time alone. Bakugo and Izuku stood at the grave for a hours. They didn't really do much.
"Damn i— DAMN IT!" Bakugo shouted grabbing his ears and squatting down. Tears fell down his eyes. Izuku watched him.
"WHY WHY WHY! IT'S GETTING HARD! EVERYTHING IS BAD! THIS ISN'T GOOD! IT HURTS!" Bakugo shouted. He quickly got up and ran away. Izuku watched as he did. He didn't know how to feel. He looked back at the grave. It's been two weeks since he died. They were now hosting he funeral because they had to fix a lot of issues and get everything set up. Izuku walked away, being the last one to leave.
"Goodbye... All Might." Izuku said...

It was quiet at the dorms. Nobody said a word. They were still shocked by his death, even if it was week 2. It was so fast, no body was expecting it. Everyone sat in the commons room after the funeral. All 22 students. Mina looked up at everyone.
"Guys! We should all watch a movie! Let's cheer up!" She smiled. Everyone looked up at her.
"Sure."
"Sounds like a good idea."
Everyone was agreeing to it. Everyone wrapped up in blankets and got bowls of popcorn and watched a movie of whatever choice. Izuku after a while, noticed Bakugo was just staring at the wall. A joke was cracked in the movie that made everyone laugh. Bakugo looked around then began to laugh. Izuku was confused by this. Not by him laughing, but the actions right before. After the movie ended, it was getting a little late. Everyone was tired. They cried a lot at the funeral. Everyone got up and began to head to bed. As Bakugo was heading to his room, Kirishima came up behind him.
"Oi, Bakugo." He greeted. No response.
"Oi! Bakugo!" He greeted a little louder. Bakugo turned to him.
"Oh... hey." He said.
"You need me to cuddle beside you tonight?" Kirishima asked with a smile. Bakugo looked at him for a moment.
"Please." He said. The two entered Bakugo's room. Izuku went to his room alone, entirely avoiding Ochako, Iida, and Todoroki. He locked his door and sat down. He grabbed his head.
"God oh why why!" He shouted. He heard a noice then quickly looked up. Nobody heard him thankfully. He went back to crying. The funeral worsened the problems he had. Bakugo too. Heck, everyone was sadder now than their entire lives. Eri was with Aizawa and would be for the next month. After tings calmed down, Eri would be back with the students at the dorms. Eri's quirk was still being studied. Shigaraki said how her quirk wasn't gone, but she couldn't use her quirk even after 2 weeks. They were trying to figure it out. Izuku wrapped himself in a blanket and cried himself to sleep...