Second Encounter

Iida and Deku were running around town looking for  trouble. It was day 4. So far nothing was found. At the same time, Ochako and Tsu were looking around as well. They were all suddenly called back. They got back to their buildings as fast as possible. Mirio and Nejire were in their costumes.
"What's the issue?" Deku asked.
"There's a threat. We found a pretty bad organization again. We're gonna take it out." Mirio said. Nejire explained the same thing.
"Will this be like Chisaki again?" Deku asked.
"Don't worry. This is not even close to as much of a threat that was. This should be easy. It's only us three and some from Nejire's Intership." Mirio said. Iida and Deku nodded. So it was only six heroes going into this. That should be more than enough Mirio and Nejire though. After about 10 minutes the groups met up.
"Alright, I'll take the lead." Mirio said. Everyone nodded. They didn't see this coming. They knew they'd be like actual Pro Heroes, but this was absurd. They were ready though. They made it to a building, a large one. The all walked in like it was nothing.
"What are we doing?" Tsu asked.
"Just watch." Nejire said. They walked up to someone at a desk.
"What do you need?" The lady asked.
"Well, we'd like to go downstairs, take the elevator." Mirio said.
"Uh... sorry, that's restricted and you'd need a—"
"This?" Mirio asked. He held up a paper. Probably a search warrant. The lady was speechless.
"Well, we'll be going!" Mirio said. The lady quickly grabbed the phone.
"They're—" The lady began before Tsu grabbed the phone with her tongue. She handed it to Nejire.
"Hi! We'll be coming down there! Please clean up!" She said. She threw the phone on the ground. This was easy so far. Everyone got in the elevator. Everyone but Mirio.
"Well, see you down there!" He said as he vanished through the floor. The elevator doors closed and it started moving down. After a bit, the doors opened to show Mirio standing there and three guys on the floor.
"What did you do?" Ochako asked, knowing full well what happened.
"Put some guards to sleep." Mirio responded. He turned as everyone looked at the door. There was a room separating the elevator and the main room. They all walked over to it.
"I'll check for guards. I'll tell you what I see." Mirio said. He vanished for a second. He came back.
"Lots of bad guys. Lots of guns." He said. That made everyone but Nejire get nervous. They never went up against guys with guns. One bullet and you could be dead.
"Don't worry, you guys can do this!" Nejire said.
"Yeah! Uraraka, you can use your suit upgrade." Tsu said. She nodded. Iida and Deku didn't know what it was.
"Alright, I'll make everyone turn around. That's when you all strike." Mirio said. They all nodded. Deku charged to his max, charging everyone up. Mirio went. He came from the ground. He lifted up mid air.
"Hey guys." He said. Everyone turned around and looked at him. There were scientists in corners of the room. They all fired. The billets went right though Mirio. They took the gun shots as their queue. They all jumped through the door. The guards turned around again. Mirio instantly took out two guys. Tsu whipped her tongue to slap a few guns out from their hand. Deku and Iida charged them. They took out four of them. Nejire was then able to use her quirk and take out another four. All the guards were taken out. Scientists looking people were there too.
"Alright, well, that went smoothly." Mirio said. They all nodded.
"Well, we've heard you've been doing experiments here. Police are on their way now that the defenses are down, so you'd might as well show us." Mirio said. One of them stood up.
"You really want to know?" He asked. They nodded. He grinned. He instantly ran to a side door.
"Okay! None of you move!" Nejire shouted as she zoomed after him. Tsu and Ochako followed.
"We should go too. They can't really do anything. Plus, police are almost here." Mirio said. They all ran after them. They ran in to see them all in shock.
"What the problem— what in the..." Deku said. There was a green cylinder. Someone was in it. The scientist there smiled.
"You wanted to see it. He's not yet done, but I think he can go out." He smiled. He pressed a few buttons on a console near by. The liquid in is disappeared as the front opened. Everyone was in a fighting position.
"Who is that?" Iida asked.
"A soon to be masterpiece." The scientist said. Deku gritted his teeth. In an instant he went and knocked him against the ground.
"He can't run now." He said. The guy walked out of the cylinder.
"Y-You fool! Don't knock me out!" The scientist said. Mirio walked over.
"I'm fact! Don't let me loose sight of him! If you do then—" He began before being knocked out by Mirio.
"I've seen enough of these tricks. I've let villains go because of this. It won't work this time." Mirio said.
"Maybe he wasn't lying." Ochako said. They all turned to the man. He had blond hair and it spiked to the back of his head. He was wearing nothing but underwear. He grabbed his head, seeming to loose control and become irritated.
"Mirio, wake him up!" Nejire said.
"I can't. I already hit him!" Mirio said. The man seemed to be more irritated.
"What is his quirk?" Tsu asked.
"I don't know." Nejire said.
"What was his!?" Deku asked pointing at the knocked out scientist.
"I don't know!" Mirio shouted. The man got... bigger?
"Shoot! We gotta get out of here!" Mirio said. Deku jumped upwards and destroyed the ceiling. It lead to outside. They all exited and realized they were by the street. Police made it.
"Get everyone away!" Mirio shouted. They all tried to get everyone to run. Suddenly the entire street broke. The man before was bigger now. His underwear still on. He was the size of a building.
"What the hell was going on here!?" Ochako asked.
"I don't know, but we need to calm him down!" Mirio shouted.
"Contact everyone!" Nejire shouted. Iida quickly contacted the others as everyone went after the giant villain.
"A gigantification quirk. Why did he go berserk and why was he in a test tube?" Nejire asked.
"Those are questions for answers later. Let's get him taken out." Mirio said. Back at Mirio's building, the closest so far...
"Hey, they need assistance." An employee said running in. Todoroki and Shinso got up.
"Really?" Todoroki asked.
"Yes!" He said. Todoroki and Shinso got ready real fast. They had their destination and were instantly on their way. They had the rundown on what happened. Iida finished contacting backup and began running at the villain. He noticed someone in an alley way. He stopped and looked. He knew who it was.
"I found another villain. I'm going in." Iida said. Deku stopped and looked to where he ran in to.
"Go help him." Mirio said. Deku nodded as he ran in behind him.
"You too Tsuyu and Uraraka! They might need help. We got this." Nejire said. Ochako and Tsu nodded, but kinda hesitated. It was two against one giant villain. All he was doing was walking, but who knew what it would do. On the other hand, Mirio and Nejire were thinking the same thing. They didn't want anyone to be hurt. If all four of them went together, they should be fine. This villain seemed to just walk so far plus backup was coming. They already had a small plan. Cops cleared the streets fast. The villain was about size of a decent building,  it could crouch one in an instant. Thankfully, the street was wide enough. Nejire flew forward and charged a large blast. She shot it at the villain's legs. That did most of it, but Mirio fling himself upwards and kicked the back of his head. He fell forward and landed on the street. Nobody was hurt. The villain began getting back up. Soon enough Shinso and Todoroki were there.
"What's the— oh." Shinso said.
"Yeah. We need some help. He doesn't seem to respond though." Mirio said. Shinso nodded, now thinking of ways to do things. Todoroki looked up at it.
"I can try to freeze him." He said. Mirio nodded. Let's go." He said. The villain was on his feet again. Everyone went at him but Shinso. He thought for a moment. He had a plan.
"Todoroki!" Shinso called out. Todoroki quickly came to him.
"Yes?" He asked.
"That scientist. We need to get to him." Shinso said. Todoroki nodded as he grabbed his arm. He skated as fast as possible. Meanwhile, Iida ran into the alleyway.
"Look who's still a fake." Someone said. Iida gritted his teeth.
"I've changed!" Iida shouted.
"Then where is the person you're here to save?" He asked. Iida stepped back a little. The villain laughed.
"Just like last time. Except now you'll die." He said. He jumped out of the shadows for a surprise attack with a blade. Iida turned to see it coming. Suddenly something stopped it. A bit of energy was seen. It was Deku. He blocked it with his foot. (Since it had the metal souls)
"You!" Stain's eyes widened just before Deku kicked him. He went flying down the alley.
"Iida." Deku said.
"I know. That was stupid." He said about himself. He just ran right in to fight Stain.
"You can lecture yourself later. Now, we have a villain to fight. Let's lock him up for good." Deku said. Iida nodded as he got in a fighting stance. Stain got on his feet.
"Deku... Izuku... you... you are worthy to become a hero but... he wants you." Stain said. They were confused.
"Who is he?" Deku asked. Suddenly a shot came from the shadows. If hit Iida and Deku in the chests. They went flying backwards. They looked up to see someone from from the shadows.
"Hey, I'm Onyx. Nice to meet you." He said with a grin.
"Thanks Stain. Killing him would score me big time." Onyx said as he aimed his hand at Deku. Iida then ran forward and kicked Onyx out of the way.
"Hey, I won't kill you if I don't have to. Don't do it again." Onyx said getting off the ground. Deku got up too.
"That hurt. A lot." Deku said.
"Yeah, but it's nothing we can't handle." Iida said.
"Oh, I'm sure you can't handle it in a little bit." Onyx said. You could see dark particles around his hands. He was ready for a fight. Iida was about to charge him before being cut. Deku realized this too.
"H-He got faster!?" Deku asked. Iida fell to the ground.
"I can't move." Iida said. Deku looked at Stain and Onyx.
"Don't kill him." Stain said.
"Well, that's when things get complicated." He grinned. Suddenly two others showed up. It was Ochako and Tsu.
"Is that Stain? Who's that?" Ochako asked Deku.
"He's called Onyx. He can shoot blasts from his hands, and they hurt." Deku said.
"What do you mean complicated?" Stain asked.
"You know, I kinda want him dead now." Onyx said.
"That wasn't the deal." Stain said.
"Well, at first I though bribing him to the league would rank me pretty high there, but his dead body? I could probably rule." He said. Stain gritted his teeth.
"The deals off. You can leave." Stain said turning to Iida.
"I'll still try to kill him myself then." Onyx grinned.
"I'll take Stain. Take Onyx." Deku said. Ochako and Tsu nodded now turning to him. Iida was almost up again. It was Deku vs Stain, and Ochako and Tsu vs Onyx. Mirio, Nejire, Shinso and Todoroki were fighting the large villain in the city. Things went from a 0 to a 10 really quick...