Venomous Purge (Part 5)

*5 minutes earlier*
"DIE!" Bakugo shouted setting off an explosion. Blight quickly threw more shots at him, which were dodged easily. Deku tried to land a kick but Blight was able to move it with his arm. He then proceeded to create a geyser that would explode right under him, forcing Deku and Bakugo to back up. They stood waiting for the next attack.
"You guys are good. I'll give you that." Blight said. Deku and Bakugo didn't respond. Blight then launched a wave of venom at Deku. He turned and threw shots at Bakugo. They both dodged the attack. Deku went in for a kick before Blight sucked it and grabbed his leg. Bakugo jumped for an attack just after Blight put Deku up as a shield. Bakugo stopped an explosion as he kicked off Deku. He landed on the ground as he placed both of his hands on the ground and set of large blasts. The ground shook causing Blight to stumble and Deku to break free of the grasp. He looked at his leg. He was bleeding.
"You okay?" Bakugo asked.
"Yeah, just bleeding. He didn't use any of his quirk." Deku said standing up. They both nodded as they ran at Blight again. Blight threw his hands to the ground and caused multiple geysers to shoot up. Deku and Bakugo dodged everything.
I can only still go around 60%. Kacchan knows that too. Even if we're weaker, we have to win! Deku though charging One for All the the highest possible without breaking his bones. (65%. He was at 55% before. He can only hold it for a shot time) The shock surged around him once again, but stronger now.
"Let's end this here." Deku shouted. Bakugo didn't even respond, knowing what the plan was. Deku ran in as Bakugo elevated himself with explosions. Deku quickly slid low to try and swipe Blight off his feet. Blight jumped to avoid it. This however, was Deku's plan. He got on his feet and landed a high kick on him, sending him into the air. Bakugo set off an explosion, throwing Blight back to the ground. He landed and slowly rose to his feet. Bakugo and Deku were standing close to each other.
"Ready." Deku said. They both ran in again. Bakugo set off explosion I to the ground to distort Blight. Blight threw a wave of venom at them and shot two geysers right below them. Deku punched downwards to send the geyser's venom in every direction but Deku's. Bakugo used an explosion to do the same. Bakugo was powered up by One for All. Deku then slammed his foot on the ground to create cracks in the ground. Blight took a step forward and shot out a slice of venom. Deku dodged it and sent his own projectile at Blight. The air shot slammed against his forehead. He closed his eyes for a moment. He looked back to see Bakugo jump in the air. Blight's legs got stuck in the cracks Deku made. Bakugo began to use his explosions to spin rapidly. Blight made a geyser right between them but Bakugo was spinning too fast. He went right through. Blight went to attack with a projectile before Deku used his own to hit his hand. Bakugo then set off his explosion directly at Blight, letting of the largest explosion he's ever made. The sound could be heard from throughout the city. Bakugo landed on his feet as Deku ran over to him.
"Nice job!" Deku cheered.
"Thanks. If anyone asks, I took him down." Bakugo said. Deku rolled his eyes.
"Look, we did it together. We're a great team. Admit it." Deku smiled. Bakugo rolled his eyes.
"Fine, but only when—"
"That... hurt..." Blight said. His clothes were ripped up as his mask had a large crack in it. Deku and Bakugo stared at him in horror.
"W-what the hell?" Bakugo asked.
"How durable is he!? He's standing even after an attack like that?" Deku asked. Blight took a step forward.
"Plan B?" Deku asked.
"Yeah..." Bakugo said. The two rushed forward at Blight again. Blight placed his hands on the ground and let the venom go through his veins. It sank into the ground and spread out. Deku and Bakugo jumped. Deku was about to touch the ground before noticing the venom still there. He slammed his fist midair to propel himself back up.
"Don't touch the floor! Somethings up with it!" Deku shouted.
"Way ahead of ya!" Bakugo shouted back. He was using his explosions to propel through the air to get to Blight. Deku was nearing the ground again. He slammed his foot into the ground. This caused the ground to shake and break apart. The venom that could be seen emitting from the ground was no longer there, but would be back soon. Deku landed on the ground and launched himself up again toward Blight. Bakugo was already there launching large explosion at him. Deku was nearing them. Bakugo tried to land a left swing but his arm was grabbed. Even through the explosions, Blight was seeing everything perfectly. Bakugo launched more explosions at Blight with his free arm. Bakugo turned to Deku but still sending off multiple explosions. They nodded to each other. Blight began to sink his nails into Bakugo's arm, injecting him with the poison. Deku flew by them. Bakugo Aimee his open arm at Blight again but didn't blow any explosions off. Deku aimed a projectile at Blight, then at Bakugo. Bakugo swung his leg up and held Blight's hand arm back. Deku flicked his finger, sending off the air blast. The blast hit Bakugo's gauntlet, which made the pin come right off. Bakugo grinned. Blight knew what was coming and let to if Bakugo. That was until Bakugo grabbed Blight back. The gauntlet sent off the large explosion. Unfortunately, Deku was caught in the blast, sending him sliding across the floor. Blight was also thrown to the ground from the. He got up. The second he looked up he revived an explosion to his face. He blindly swung his finger and missed Bakugo, who ducked and got behind him. He then grabbed Blight's arms and held them behind him.
"DEKU! HE'S RIGHT OPEN!" Bakugo shouted. Deku rose to his feet. He charged One for All to its max and rushed at Blight. Blight couldn't do anything. His arms, his only weapon, was pinned down and made unusable. Deku ran at full speed. He jumped up to land a hard punch on Blight. Suddenly something appeared. Things moved in slow motion. It seemed. Ochako was there. She appeared out of the wall of the building. The two made eye contact. They then proceeded to collide mid air. Deku wasn't able to get the punch off. Bakugo was then moved by a large vine pushing him away. Blight was now free.
"Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would've been done for." Blight said. Suddenly Bakugo shot his AP attack at them.
"You aren't done yet!" Bakugo shouted as he charged in again. Deku got up from the collision.
"Ochako? What happened?" Deku asked.
"Phelps came to help Blight. I came to stop him but he used me to stop you." She said.
"It's fine, we have to fight again." Deku said charging One for All.
"Wait—" Ochako said before Deku charged in for another fight. Ochako sighed.
"Alright, fight now, apologies later!" She said to herself. She ran in to fight. Bakugo was holding them off pretty well. Deku jumped in to fight Blight one on one as Bakugo took on Phelps. Deku slammed the ground with his foot to try and shake Blight off his feet. Blight held through however and ran towards Deku. Bakugo was able to stop all of Phelps's attacks. That was until Phelps used his ace again and used a flytrap. Bakugo was trapped inside. Phelps put his hands on his knees for a second.
"Jeez that was tiring." He said. The flytrap exploded as Bakugo jumped out. He used his other gauntlet to destroy it. He threw off both of his gauntlets as well. Phelps got back up to throw more attacks before the ground seemed to be raised. Ochako used her quirk on the small amount of ground Phelps was on. It was cracked enough to be separate from everything else and could be lifted. Bakugo grinned as he had his opening strike. He jumped down at full speed and landed a large explosion. Phelps not only was effected by the explosion, but when the explosion hit, his head swung back and hit the ground, knocking him out cold. Bakugo grabbed his wrists.
"Damn this hurts." He said, now realizing he's been using his quirk too much. Ochako looked at the fight with Deku and Blight. Blight threw two shots at Deku which missed. Deku slammed his foot in the ground. This caused the concrete to crack and lift. Deku then kicked forward to force rocks and debris at him. Blight blocked it all and rushed at Deku. Deku dodged the attack by ducking under him. Blight turned around and grabbed Deku's leg just before he could get away. He pulled Deku towards him and attempted to stab him in the neck. Deku grabbed his arm and his other arm. Blight was standing his his legs now. He had Deku pinned down. Ochako looked around until she saw a decently sized building.
"Bakugo!" Ochako shouted. He looked up from his wrists.
"I need one last favor from you..."