WE'RE HALF WAY THERE (Update)

Alright, let's begin. This update will talk about my account now, the future, and what I plan to do. Let's begin with now. The IzuOcha story I'm writing right now. My full opinion on it is that the first book was kinda garbage. I didn't really feel to proud of it and didn't think I did that good. Now let's move to the second book. I feel REALLY proud of this one. I love the entire Blight thing I came up with, all the plot, everything. I honestly think that so far, the second book is MUCH superior than the last one. Next is about the second book. As you see from the title of this chapter, it's probably nearing the halfway mark. I still have plans I want to put into effect. I want to get this to around 75 chapters. If I can't, then boo hoo. I also want to drop a little spoiler here. I'm planning on adding an OC student. Coming soon. After this book, I'm planning on making a third one, for year three. As you can tell so far, book one is year one and book two was year two. I'm not sure if I want to make one about after the school year. I think I want to finish this story then work on other ones I haven't really done. For example, Re:Hero, The Thousand Volt Hero, The Legend of the JoeStars. I feel like I update this story too much. I plan on expanding my story writing to other things as well. So, this takes me to another thing I want to talk about. I'm also really excited to talk about it. For a while now, I've been thinking about making and Original Story. I have a few things already planned out as well. More on the story, I've been watching Isekai anime's lately, and HOLY I love the entire concept. You can legit take a character, and put him in any situation. Everything is from your brain! You create a world to write about! I've already been thinking about it and I've been planing on maybe starting it sometime soon. I would want to know if you guys would read it. To give the rundown, main character gets sent to Isekai (Isekai, for those of you who don't know, means another world, or in my own words, a different universe that could be anything.) and basically is in a video game type place. I feel like it'll be a bit like Kono Suba, but not at all. Anyway, enough about the Original Story I want to write and on to the last thing. I've actually only started FanFiction recently, in fact, I started writing in February 2020. I've been reading FanFiction since like, halfway through 2019. I was inspired by a lot of different writers to make one, and so I did. The amout of support you guys show me is insane and keeps me writing. Even when I take large breaks, I still plan for the future of the book I'm writing at the moment. Thank you for all the support you've been showing. It means a lot. I know you've heard that multiple times, but I'm serious. It keeps me going. It's one of the few things in life that gets me happy. So, just before I go, I need to know. Would you guys read an Original Isekai story? Also, ask me any questions about anything really, I'll be glad to answer. Anyway, that's it for this update, bye.