Progressing

A bit of ruble moved as a man landed on his feet.
"Lord! This is not easy to navigate." He said. He was at the destruction sight of H.E.L.'s District 2 laboratory. This man was dressed in a black zip up with a sort of mask on. The mask was all black and squared, but was metal and had electronics in it. It was sort of bulky while like a grid of lights was on the front of it around where the eyes would be. The man walked over to a bit of rubble.
"I'm surprised the police haven't found anything yet! Thank god for that. Now I can get revenge without any interference!" He said pulling away some ruble. With each pull a spark of orange fire came from the opposite side like it was pushing the ruble. After a few hours brought ruble was moved to reveal a tunnel.
"Knew it." He said as he entered it. Inside, there were wires and computer monitors everywhere. He put his hand out as a little spark of fire erupted in his hand. He looked around and found a broken containment capsule.
"Dammit." He said. Underneath the broke glass was blood.
"However, he was still here. I'll find you. I need to. I won't let you lose me after everything that happened." He said getting up and leaving the place...

*I AM HERE! I AM HERE! I AM HERE! I AM HERE! I AM HERE...!* And it continued.
"Deku! Shut it off!" Ochako pouted half asleep.
"Yeah yeah..." The two dozed off some more until they came to the realization of what today was.
"WE HAVE FINAL EXAMS!" Seemingly everyone in the building shouted. Everyone was quickly rushing for no reason at all. There weren't late or anything. They were just rushing because of stress. The only two that weren't were Momo and Todoroki. The two were in the kitchen watching chaos ensue.
"What are your guy's problem?" Todoroki asked.
"What do you mean!? We have finals today!" Sero shouted.
"And you didn't study?" Momo asked.
"Yes we did! I'm surprised you guys are calm!" Kaminari shouted. More footsteps were heard at the stairs. Coming down was Bakugo. He gave a yawn then looked at everyone.
"What?" He asked.
"You aren't freaking out either!?" Quinn shouted.
"No! I'm not a dumba$$ and I know how to study! Now get off of me!" Bakugo shouted.
"Well, this isn't fun at all." Todoroki said. Mina and Jiro were quizzing each other, Sato, Tokoyami, Kota, and Ojiro were silently repeating notes to themselves, Tsu, Ochako, and Izuku were asking each other questions to make sure they were right, Kaminari was screaming for some reason.
"Why are you guys freaking out? This is the same as last year." Momo said.
"Didn't you hear what Mr. Aizawa said yesterday!?" Kaminari asked.

~Flaaaaash Baaaack~

"Congrats on everyone passing the physical exams. You all showed improvement. Just know that next year, none of the teachers will have weights. You'll also be pairs with different teachers and classmates, so be prepared to work with and against anyone." Aizawa said. Everyone nodded.
"Alright. We take the written exams tomorrow, and let me tell you..." He slowed and grinned. Everyone got a scared look on their face.
"If you fail, you get into a world of hate." He said with a devilish grin.
"Glass dismissed." He said...

~End of Baaaack Flaaaaash~

"Oh yes he did say that." Todoroki said.
"AHHH!" Kaminari slid to the floor and wept.
"You'll be fine! I know you've been trying really hard! I bet you'll pass!" Momo said with a smile.
"You said that only cause you know you'll pass." Kaminari said.

"Welcome to class everyone. I hope you're all prepared to fail this exam." Aizawa said. Everyone felt scared. Everyone except Bakugo, Todoroki, and Momo. Aizawa walked around and passed the final exam out. Everyone stared at the sheet of paper that was facing down. He placed the last exam and walked to the front of the class.
"Begin." He said. Everyone flipped their papers over.
"Oh lord..." Kaminari said. The packet had ten pages total, five for this year's studies and and five for last year's. Everyone began writing down answers.
"Remember. You have two hours to finish. After that I'm collecting papers." Aizawa said. Kaminari felt sweat drop from his forehead. Everyone had sweat, except for the three that were confident. Everyone calmed down a little, including Kaminari. An hour passed and people were about half way through their tests.
Alright. If I remember correctly, When a hero's partner is captured in battle, you call for backup first. Just like in out physical exams against the teachers. If one of us get out, we win.
Kaminari filled the circle labeled B. More time passed, he was on the last question. A short answer question. He was having a hard time.
"Alright. Times up. I'm coming to take your tests." He said. Kaminari started sweating.
Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot
He started writing down his best answer. His pencil snapped.
"Eh?!" He let out. He couldn't write with it.
"Pst. Kaminari." Jiro said. He turned his head. Her earjack was holding a pencil. Kaminari took it.
"Thanks." He said. He finished his answer just as Aizawa took his test.
"You got lucky. Let's hope you did good though." He said continuing to collect tests. Kaminari let out a big sigh of relief. Once Aizawa got all the tests, he went to the front of the class.
"That's about all that's planned for today. You guys can leave. Except Kaminari. I need to talk to you." Aizawa said. Everyone got out of their seats and started talking and leaving. Kaminari walked up to Aizawa.
"Just wait for a moment." He said. Everyone left the class soon enough, leaving them two. Aizawa pulled out Kaminari's test and an answer sheet. Kaminari stood there nervously as he graded his test.after around five minutes of grading he has the results.
"You got a 77." He said. Kaminari froze. He looked at the floor.
"Understand?" Aizawa said. Kaminari nodded.
"Great. Dress nice for graduation. You deserve it." He said. Kaminari froze once again.
"Excuse me, WHAT!?" He asked. Aizawa took a sip of his coffee and looked out into nowhere. He had a grin on his face.
"It was all just a logical ruse." He said. Kaminari took his test.
"Why? Why did you put an unneeded about of stress in me!?" He asked.
"Well like I've said many times before. If you put someone in a desperate situation, they'll show their true limits. I'm proud that you got a 77 on the test. Well, that's about it from you. You can leave." He said. Kaminari was dumbfounded.
"You're a mean teacher." He said.
"I know." Aizawa responded taking a other sip of his coffee. Kaminari left the classroom to meet face to face with Jiro, Kirishima, Sero, and Quinn.
"WHOO!" Kirishima and Sero shouted.
"Thank god I didn't have to leave!" Kaminari said.
"Does he usually do that? Logical ruses?" Quinn asked.
"Yes." Literally everyone responded.
"Well, we got out early today. In two days we graduate into third years!" Jiro said happily and with excitement.
"Yeah! Let's do it!" Kaminari said with a smile...