New Activity

After a month passed with little to no major things happening. Unless you count Kaminari getting tapped to the ceiling, then no. The UA staff knew that the students were sorta pressured about slot of things. Things like Shigaraki, the interships they just had, all that stuff. Nezu had a plan though. A grand plan. Aizawa walked in that day with a tired expression. He knew the students would act up.
"Hello class." He greeted. Everyone greeted back as usual.
"Today, we have some news." He said. Everyone was quite interested.
"So, as you know, there hasn't been many school events lately other than the new Class-1A's sports festival." Aizawa explained.
"Yeah! That was insane!" Kaminari said excited.
"Yeah, well we won't do anything like this for a long bit. However, there is an event happening next week." Aizawa said. Everyone listened.
"It'll be Class B vs Class A. It won't be a spar, or it could be. I don't know." Aizawa said.
"What do you mean you don't know!?" Everyone shouted.
"Relax! We're still working on some details. Just know there's an event going on soon." Aizawa said. Everyone sighed.
"Ok." They replied.
"That out fo the way, we'll start on training. Meet me at Gym Gamma." He said. That's exactly what they did. For the rest of the day, they trained, went home, and whatever. The next day came.
"I have news." He said. Everyone was excited.
"Still nothing." He said.
"WHAT THE HELL!?" Everyone asked. Another day passed. They didn't even know what the event was and the week was already just about half way through. They got into class.
"I have news this time." Aizawa said. Everyone was listening.
"Basically, it's nothing to big. It'll only take up one day. Basically, it is sparring." He said. Everyone looked at him. It was sparring, then it wasn't, then it was.
"This is something new we're gonna start doing every year. The year two's will fight each other and show what the expectations for the year one's are. Understand?" He asked. Everyone nodded. They were sorta excited to blow class B out of the water... was what they think. Deku was looking at his desk with the face of realization. He was happy, yet scared at the same time.
"What is it?" Shinso asked.
"Well, you know how my quirk power up everyone's quirk in this class." He asked. Shinso nodded. Shinso actually got his quirk enhancement a few weeks ago, which was less then a year in the class.
"Well, throughout the year I came in contact with them." He said. Shinso has the idea.
"Do you think..." He began.
"Yeah." Deku replied.
"Welp. That sucks." Shinso said leaning back in his chair. He got his before Class B, but they definitely got upgrades. Deku sighed. Aizawa also dismissed the class for training. After the week ended, it finally was the next week.
"Alright. We start on Wednesday." Aizawa said at the end of the day. It was Monday once again. They were dismissed from class, and guess who was standing out there waiting for them. Monoma and a few other class B.
"Hey." Monoma said with a smirk.
"Quiet idiot." Bakugo said.
"That's not the language of a hero." Monoma replied.
"That won't be the face of you on a minute." Bakugo said sparking a small explosion in his hand.
"What do you want?" Todoroki asked.
"So, we're going to spar? It wouldn't think you'll win." Monoma said.
"Why not?" Ochako asked.
"We got quirk upgrades." He said. Everyone turned to Deku.
"What?" He asked. Monoma walked one to Deku.
"I'm guessing it was your quirk? Not a surprise. I heard how your quirk can enhance other people's." He said placing a hand on Deku's shoulder.
"Yeah. It's super cool! I can last longer now!" TetsuTetsu said.
"Cool! We have to go one on one again!" Kirishima said as the two gave a manly handshake. Bakugo was about to blow a nuclear fuse. Momo sighed.
"Well, I guess the best class wins." She said. Most of class A modded to that along with all the class B. Other than Monoma.
"HA! You think you'll win with our enhancements? You'll surely lose!" He laughed before being knocked out by Kendo with incredible force.
"Sorry." She said.
"Nah, it's fine." Mina responded. Everyone headed back to their dorms as TetsuTetsu and Kendo carried Monoma back. Once home, they all gathered around.
"Alright guys, so we need a plan to defeat them." Deku said.
"We don't really know their quirks too much, but we should expect a hard battle." Ochako said.
"Their quirks have been upgraded due to Midoriya's quirk. We need to expect something from our basic knowledge." Todoroki said. They thought a bit. Deku used his notes on them to make a paper for everyone to see. On it had everyone from Class B and their quirks. They talked it over. (I'll be discussing their quirks for those of you who don't know. This will probably take the rest of the chapter)
"Alright. Let's see. First is Yosetsu Awase (Awase). His quirk is Weld. He has the ability to form any two objects together." Momo said.
"Next we have Sen Kaibara (Sen). His quirk is Gyrate. It allows him to spin any part of his body. Watch out for that, he can do some damage." Bakugo said, actually helping out.
"We also have Togaru Kamakiri (Togaru). He can send out large blades from any part of his body. These blades are durable, so dodge them if you can." Deku said.
"Next would be Shihai Kuroiro (Shihai). His quirk is black. He can become slash enter any dark thing, including Shadows and my Dark Shadow. He can take control of it." Tokoyami said. Some more info on Tokoyami, since Dark Shadow's enhancement, he's become harder to control. He has gotten a really good grasp now and is getting better with him each day, getting close to fully controlling him.
"Now is Itsuka Kendo! Her quirk is Big Fist. She can make her hands really big." Mina said.
"Well, now it's Yui Kodai (Yui). Her quirk is size. She can can the size of any inanimate object she touched. She can do this by placing her fingertips together." Todoroki said.
"Kinoko Komori (Kinoko) has the ability to spread a fungus spore from their body. It can grow on almost anything, so watch out for that." Shinso said.
"Aight, we now have Ibara Shiozaki. Her quirk is vine. Her hair is made of vine and she can mass produce it for attacking and defending." Kaminari said.
"Didn't you get your a$$ beat by her at the sports festival because you tried flirting with her?" Bakugo asked.
"SHUT UP!" Kaminari cried.
"Next is Jurota Shishida (Shishida). His ability is beast. He can transform into a animal like beast thing. He usually loses control, but now he probably has full control." Iida said.
"Nirengeki Shoda's (Shoda) quirk is Twin Impact. Once an object hits its target, he can cause a second impact with the same object, seemingly coming out of nowhere, and it's much much stronger than the first." Jiro said.
"Pony Tsunotori (Pony) has the quirk Horn Cannon. The horns on her head can fire at a rapid speed. They also regrow quickly." Shoji said.
"We also have Kosei Tsuburaba (Kosei). His quirk is Solid Air. He can make the air in front of him solid. It's decently durable, but, it's not too difficult to get through it." Ochako said.
"TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu's quirk is Steel! He can harden his skin by turning to steel!" Kirishima said.
"Setsuna Tokage's (Tokage) quirk is Lizard Tail Splitter. She can split her body to several small pieces and telekinetically move them around." Tsu said.
"Manga Fukidashi's (Manga) quirk is Comic. He has the ability to speak out an onomatopoeia. That physical word will manifest the effect its describing." Koda said.
"Nearing the end here, we have Juzo Honenuki (Juzo) with the quirk Softening. He can soften any object to become liquid like." Ojiro said.
"Kojiro Bondo (Bondo) can creat a liquid that hardens quickly or become super sticky. He can easily leave you free to take out." Sero said.
"Neito Monoma. He has rabies." Toru said.
"Was it it really?" Quinn asked, not really knowing what is is.
"Oh, sorry. He can copy the quirk of any person he touches." She said.
"Next is Reiko Yanagi (Reiko)! She can move objects and people with her moind." Aoyama said.
"Why did you say mind like that?" Bakugo asked. Aoyama was confused.
"Moind." He said.
"Lastly, we have Hiryu Rin (Rin). He can create scales on his skin to use as armor or fire it at people." Mineta said.
"Well, that's everyone." Deku said. They all rested for a second. They had to be ready. Each day until
Wednesday, they got ready to fight Class B. They were quite strong, but were they strong enough to beat class B? We'll find out as they also set an example for the kids below them...

Sorry that this chapter is short, but I have no way to extend it. I want the fight to have its own chapter. I'm also sorry for taking too much time to make this. Sorry. Anyway, I must ask about my stupidity. Am I dumb or was I the only one that though Shinso was class B? I must have imagined it, but I swear he was class B. He's actually class C, and I didn't know that. Anyway, the next chapter might take a while to come out so I think I'll post a Re:Hero one first. I don't know. Other than that my school day was pretty alright. It sucks cause I have almost no time to write chapters anymore. Well, I'll try to get them out. Other than that, see y'all in the next one.