Parents... Uh Oh...

Ochako's parents were arriving that weekend. (Same week as last chapter's) Deku's nightmares went away after two full days of therapy. He got some sleep in, but only two nights since Ochako's parents would arrive on Saturday. Deku got to take class off for the rest of the week while everyone else went through hell. Aizawa did promise them that Deku would eventually get that same level of training. In the end, the nightmares did a bit of damage to him mentally, but not enough to do anything drastic. All that happened was him feeling tired and depressed, but by Friday he felt fine. Then Saturday arrived...

"Deku!? You ready?" Ochako asked. They were off to Ochako's apartment to spend the night and meet her parents. Deku, who has small circles under his eyes, was having a nervous breakdown. He walked out of his room with a backpack full of fresh clothes, a toothbrush, and the other things you'd bring for a sleep over, including anxiety. Deku was shaking in fear and nervousness.
"Come on! You can breakdown on the train there." Ochako said pulling him along to get going. Unsurprisingly, they were kinda late. Kirishima and Jiro were watching Eri cause Ochako didn't think it was a good idea to bring up Eri yet. Just the two of them. Nice and simple. The two burst out running from the door.
"Do you think it's a good idea to leave Kaminari with Eri? Jiro I bet but..." Deku began.
"I'm sure it'll be fine. What's the worst he can do?" Ochako asked.
"Corrupt her with memes?" Deku asked. Ochako thought for a second.
"Eh, let's pray." She said as the two continued to run to the train station. Soon, they made it, barely, and boarded the train. Ochako lived a fair bit away, so getting there would take a bit.
"Five minutes. You have five minutes to continue your breakdown." Ochako said.
"No worries! I'm perfectly fine!" Deku smiled happily. Ochako then revived a text in her phone. She looked at it.
"Oh, I should mention we're sleeping in the same bed." She said. Deku shrugged.
"Well, what's so bad about that? It's like every night except your parents... are... there... AHHHHHHH!" Deku began his mental and nervous breakdown as his anxiety went through the roof. Ochako took a deep breath.
"Look, it should be completely fine! It's not like we're gonna... you know..." Ochako said as sweat went down her face.
"I know! That's the issue! It's anxiety! WHY!?" Deku shouted to himself. He then sighed.
"I don't know why, but when your parents, the people I haven't, in person, met yet, it makes it weird to sleep in the same bed as you... maybe I'll ask for the couch." Deku said to himself. Ochako jumped up.
"What!? NO! It's alright. Just because we have anxiety doesn't mean you have to sleep somewhere uncomfortable. It should be alright." Ochako smiled.
"Oh, ok. Yeah, alright, thanks." Deku replied. They stood there in silence for a second.
"We also don't have a couch." Ochako said.

They soon arrived to the Ochako's apartment. They walked up to the building. Ochako looked around to see a specific car
"They're here already." Ochako said. Deku looked at the car then up at the building.
Please go well. Oh for the love of god, to the lord, please GO WELL!
*Knock Knock* Ochako banger her fist on the door.
"Alright. I hope you like them." Ochako smiled. Deku nodded.
"I'm sure I will!" Deku said. He was having another nervous breakdown. The door clicked, implying that it was unlocked. The door knob twisted as the door began to open inward...
"MY LITTLE OCHA!" A woman, appearing to be Ochako's mother shouted as she hugged Ochako to death.
Yeah, that's her mother.
"Hi mom! Welcome back! It's so good to see you after so long!" Ochako smiled and hugged back, trying to breath.
"It's so good to see you too!" Her mother smiled.
"Room for another?" Ochako's dad asked as he hugged the two of them.
"Dad! Hi! It's been too long since I could so you in person too!" Ochako smiled.
"Yeah, I hope you've been doing well alone. How's your grades?" He asked. Ochako just gave him a face.
"Oh! You must be Deku. It's nice to meet you! I'm (Shoot, we don't actually have their names so...) [Insert Name Here]." Mrs. Uraraka said.
"It's actually Izuku Midoriya, but, yeah. Nice to meet you." Deku smiled.
"Oh she already knows. She teases me by using that nickname." Ochako said. Deku laughed a bit. That was until Mr. Uraraka wakes up to Deku. He was decently tall, taller than Deku at least. They stared at each other for a second, creating tension.
"Hey! I'm Ochako's father! Nice to meet you, "Deku"." He smiled. Deku laughed a bit to release some nervousness from his body.
"Yup! Great too meet you as well." Deku smiled.
"Dad! Use his first name!" Ochako pouted.
"Alright, alright. Come on in then." Mr. Uraraka smiled. Deku nodded as they all walked into the apartment. They walked into the living room of the one story apartment. There were a few doors visible and a small hallway leading to more. In the corner of the living room was the kitchen, and next to it a table. There was a couch. Deku looked at Ochako and Ochako looked back at him.
Liar
"Well, this is our home!" Mrs. Uraraka said cheerily.
"It's nice and snuggly, I can say that." Deku said taking off his shoes. It was around 4:00PM, so dinner would be made at some point.
"Please take a seat!" Mr. Uraraka said.
"Ok, thanks." Deku smiled as he went and sat on the couch. Ochako followed. There were two couches set up to make a 90° angle... if that makes sense. Deku and Ochako were on one and the Uraraka's were on the other. A conversation picked up fast.
"So, Izuku, hows Inko doing? I remember talking to her on the phone at last years graduation. She was sweet." Mrs. Uraraka said.
"Well, as of right now she's doing perfectly. Other than me going on missions and her having a panic attack about how dangerous the mission is, she's doing good." Deku smiled. They laughed a bit at that.
"Well, that's good." Mrs. Uraraka finished. They stopped for a few seconds before Deku kept the convo going.
"So, I'm guessing the contract was successful?" Deku asked. They both nodded.
"We got a lot of money to be stable now, but we think we'll work some more again soon just to be safe." Mr. Uraraka said. Deku nodded. The four talked with each other all day, or at least for a while. At around 6:00PM, Mrs. Uraraka decided to make dinner.
"Well, alright. I'm gonna start making dinner." Mrs. Uraraka said as she got up.
"I'll help mom!" Ochako said standing up.
"I-I'll help too!" Deku said.
"No no, you don't have to Izuku. You're our guest." Mr. Uraraka said.
"Are you sure?" Deku asked again.
"Hundred percent!" Ochako smiled. Deku sighed.
"O-Okay... if you need help I'll help though, so... yeah." He said awkwardly. Ochako and Mrs. Uraraka walked over to the kitchen area.
"Wel", why don't we get your backpack to Ocha's room, huh?" Mr. Uraraka asked.
"Well, I only have a backpack..." Deku began.
"It's fine. It'll get rid of a little weight off your shoulders." He smiled. Deku nodded.
"Yeah, right."
"Alright, follow me." He said as he walked down the small hallway. He took a right, opening and entering the room. Deku followed. As he expected, it was Ochako's room. It had a decently sized bed... not enough to fit two people without touching but... yeah.
"Just lay your bag there." He pointed to the floor. Deku walked over and placed the bag. That was when Mr. Uraraka closed the door.
"I have a few questions, sir please." He said. Deku nodded.
Just a normal conversation between your girls father and you. It's fine Izuku. Perfectly normal thing.
"Let's get straight to the point. Did you two do it yet?" He asked.
NOT NORMAL! I REPEAT, NOT NORMAL!
"UH... W-WHA..." Deku began.
"Yes or no? I know this was pretty unexpected, but I have to ask." He said. Deku took a few deep breaths for a second.
Well... I was expecting questions just not this... I think he's testing me... I need to be safe... I just need to—
"Yes or no?" Mr. Uraraka asked again.
"I don't know, maybe you should ask her yourself." Deku said. He was taken back by this a bit. Mr. Uraraka wasn't expecting a harsh response, yet he was happy to receive one.
"The answers were yes, or no!" He replied.
"I don't care, why don't you ask your own daughter? Why me? I don't want to answer private things!" Deku replied. Mr. Uraraka sighed.
"Okay, whatever. Next question." He started. Deku already didn't like this but knew he had to answer correctly.
"What do you plan to do with her?" He asked. Deku sighed. The classic old "What are your intentions with my daughter" trick. Everyone always has a different phycological answer, so Deku has to think this through.
I need to figure this out...
"So? What are they?" He asked. Deku sighed.
Well, here goes nothing.
"Basically I plan to—"
"Is it for her body?" He asked. Deku coughed roughly.
"I want to—"
"Her smarts?" He asked. Deku sighed.
"If I could—"
"Is it for her—"
"...ANSWER THE QUESTION, THAT WOULD BE NICE!" Deku shouted. Mr. Uraraka backed up a bit. Deku realizes what he did.
"I— I should not have yelled like that I'm super sorry I hope you can forgive me and see me fit to be your daughter's partner I'm really sorry..." Deku said in a single sentence and in 3 seconds. Mr. Uraraka smirked.
"It's fine. I know you mean good. Well, I trust you. Let me tell you something..." He said as he placed a hand on Deku's shoulder.
"My Ocha is strong as you know, but she'll push herself until she finishes her goal. I need someone to protect her when things go wrong. I know you'll stand up for her cause I you stood up against her father for her. Thank you." He smiled. Deku looked at him confused for a moment.
"So I passed?" He asked.
"Yes you did, now let's get back. They probably need some help." He smiled.
"Yeah, thank you Mr. Uraraka." Deku smiled. He nodded in response. They soon came back.
"Is everything okay?" Ochako asked, obviously hearing Deku's yelling.
"Yup! All fine." Deku smiled.
"Hun, don't tell me you tried to scare him off." Mrs. Uraraka said.
"No worries, he fits my requirements. He ain't going nowhere." He grinned. Mrs. Uraraka sighed.
"You worry me sometimes. Now get over here and help me boil these noodles." She said. Ochako ran over to help while Deku and Mr. Uraraka worked on other parts of the dinner. After around 30 minutes, dinner was done as all four of them ate at the table talking about whatever. Soon enough they finished eating.
"Well... I hope you saved room for desert." Mrs. Uraraka smiled. She wakes over to the pantry. She then proceeded to pull out a box of something.  She smiled as she opened it. It was Mochi. She placed it on the table as everyone grabbed one or two. There was a lot in the box. Deku had around two or three while the Uraraka's had around 5 each.
"Huh, the love for Mochi runs in the family I guess." Deku said. They laughed a little at that. Now the time was around 7:30PM.
"Well, let's watch a movie to celebrate your arrival." Mr. Uraraka said to them, but mainly to Deku. They took a seat on the couches as Mr. Uraraka picked a movie.
"We will be watching [Insert Movie Name that isn't the same as last time]." He said. Everyone was chill with the movie depending on what you chose, so they watched it. Honestly, nothing really happened, like at all... depending on the movie you chose. After the movie ended, everyone rested and talked for a bit, not really SUPER tired yet.
"Hey, Izuku, I noticed the circles under your eyes... why is that?" Mr. Uraraka asked. Mrs. Uraraka seemed interested too. Deku sighed.
"Well, I haven't been sleeping well for the past week, so yeah." Deku sorta lied. He left the nightmares out as well as the actual length of time he went with lack of sleep, which was like three weeks. They nodded in acknowledgement.
"Well, I think ima head to bed. You should too Izuku and Ochako." Mr. Uraraka said. The two nodded as they got up. Mr. Uraraka pulled Deku aside.
"If you do anything wrong to her I will be sure to "Dek" "u" into hell." He whispered. Deku looked at him for a second.
"Was that just for the dad-joke?" Deku asked.
"Maybe, now go to bed." He said as he walked away to do whatever for the night. Other than that, Deku and Ochako walked into her room.
"Okay, I'm not nervous anymore! Would you look at that?" Deku asked.
"Yeah, but your shaking." Ochako said. Deku looked at his own body.
"AHHHHHH—"
"It's going to be alright. Just perfectly fine." Ochako said, cutting Deku off from his screech. After Deku walked into the bathroom, changed, came back, it was time to get into bed. (Ochako dresses too) Well you see, before the contract finished, they were sorta broke. The bed wasn't too big but wasn't too small. Good enough to fit one person and a half. Ochako got into bed then Deku attempted to get in.
"Well it's inevitable, we are going to touch." Ochako said. They were fine with it, they were just afraid of that since now Ochako's parents were meeting Deku for the first time in person.
"Not unless I get the couch!" Deku said as he turned to run, which failed since Ochako used her quirk on him. She then pulled him in and released him from her quirk.
"Okay, but what if our feet touch?" Deku asked.
"We do it obviously." Ochako said. The two looked at each other for a second in silence.
"I was kidding. Sleep." Ochako said as she laid down. Deku sighed as he laid down too. They then fell asleep soon in Ochako's room, in the same bed, with her parents in the room next to them...

Skeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeee ~~😐~~
                                              | |