Emergency

*The same day*
"Breaking news! The villain known as Tomura Shigaraki and his league of villains are breaking into a prison! Heroes are on the way!" The TV reporter said on the radio. Endeavor sighed. A bunch of heroes were on helicopters going to the prison to stop this madness.
"This is a serious problem." Endeavor said through his mic.
"Yeah, let's get serious fellas. If we even let one escape we fail." Hawks said flying by the helicopters. So far, the heroes on this mission were Aizawa, Endeavor, Gran Torino, Hawks, Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, Edgeshot, Fat Gum, Mirio, Tamaki, Ryuko, Nejire, and Best Jeanist. They were soon approaching their destination.
"Alright, here's the plan." Endeavor began. Everyone was listening.
"Mount Lady, Nejire, and Ryuko, you stop anyone from exiting. There is only one exit so far, so it shouldn't be hard." He continued.
"Aizawa, Gran Torino, Mirio, and Best Jeanist, you're group one taking on the higher ups in the villains. The lower down you go the worse the villain. The bad ones are lower down. Me, Fat Gum, and Tamaki will fight the second floor down. We'll make sure no villains get up. The rest of you stay on the first floor. They should basically be level one crooks and shouldn't be that hard. Got it?" He finished. Everyone responded yes on some way. They began landing to the ground.
"Alright, good. Let's be ready for anything." Endeavor said. They landed and instantly the doors swung open. They ran into the prison while the ones protecting the outside were protecting it. Sirens were going off. Everyone ran in and stopped. The sirens were blaring but nobody was getting out.
"Wait..." Aizawa began. Suddenly a bunch of doors open as villains ran out to attack.
"They tried to sneak attack us!" Gran Torino shouted as he jumped from crook to crook.
"Alright, get to your places!" Endeavor shouted. Quickly, everyone ran to their floors, where as Aizawa, Mirio, Gran Tornio, and Best Jeanist kept fighting and going down. They had to make sure the worst villains were in place. As they went down, the villains got harder, making them slow down more and more. Little did they know was that near the bottom of this massive prison was Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Shigaraki grinned as he entered the room of someone.
"Hello." He smiled. The man sitting inside didn't do anything during this break. He looked up at Shigaraki.
"You... aren't you the leader of the League of Villains?" He asked. Shigaraki chuckled.
"Certainly! Now I've come with an offer... Blight." He grinned.
"What is it? Wanna recruit new to your little boy band? Not happening." Blight said.
"Come on! I saw how strong you were! Imagine teaming up with me!" Shigaraki smiled.
"I said no. Plus, it'll be useless to try to escape. The heroes will stop us." He said.
"The other villains are just a distraction. You on the other hand, you have potential. Come on, join me." Shigaraki said.
"I said NO!" Blight shouted. Shigaraki sighed. He began scratching his neck in anger. He turned around to leave the cell for a moment. He gave it a thought. Suddenly he put his arm and placed his hand on another villains face. He attempted to attack Shigaraki. The villain quickly turned to dust however.
"Okay, if words can't convince you, this will." Shigaraki said.
"Kurogiri." He said. Kurogiri created a warp gate. Shigaraki places his hands in it and pulled out something. It was a bag of items. Shigaraki gently placed the bag on the ground. Blight walked over and opened it. His eyes widened.
"How did you... these are..."
"Yup. Now you can have these back once you join us and do as I say." Shigaraki said. Blight looked up at him.
"I'm not doing anything stupid like that." Blight said.
"Hmm... okay then. Looks like I won't need these." Shigaraki said as he lower his hand into the bag.
"WAIT!" Blight shouted. Shigaraki looked up at him.
"Fine. I'll do it." He said. Shigaraki smiled.
"Good. Well, we need to get these in you. Kurogiri, shut the door." He said. Kurogiri shut the door and looked away. Shigaraki stuck out his hand.
"This will hurt more than anything you've felt. Not sorry." He smiled. All you could here was screaming from outside the cell...
"On your right!" Aizawa yelled. Gran Torino quickly changed his course and slammed into another villain. Mirio quickly came out of the ground to take out another villain behind Aizawa. Best Jeanist quickly wrapped as many villains as possible to hold them still.
"This ain't too hard but we need to stay at 100%." Mirio shouted as he took out two other villains. Aizawa being there really made it easier. Things carried on as the second best prison in the world was being raided and broken into...