Search

Deku jumped from building to building, alley to alley, nothing. Tsu hopped around on endless everywhere. Nothing. Bakugo set off explosion after explosion. Absolutely nothing. Shoji couldn't hear or see anything. Zero. They didn't know where Tokoyami was. The four ended up meeting each other as they walked through the dorm doors. They were all tired. It was late at night, like 2:00AM. They all plopped down into their beds exhausted as they fell asleep fast. The next morning, they were the last to wake up.
"Do you think Tsu is okay?" Ochako asked.
"I'm not sure. I hope she is." Momo said.
"I mean, she's been out all night searching for him." Mina said. The girls worried about Tsu, and also the boys. Deku came downstairs.
"Bro, I hope Tokoyami is alright." Kirishima said.
"Don't worry. We'll find him!" Sero replied.
"Yeah, didn't Aizawa find a way to find them?" Mineta asked.
"Yeah, but it'll probably take a few days." Quinn said. Deku's brain went running.
What could he be doing? There's no way that... could he?
Deku thought he figured it out when someone tapped his shoulder. It was Shinso.
"Oh, hey Shinso." Deku said.
"You look more tired than me. That's something you should feel accomplished about." Shinso said. Deku chuckled at that a bit.
"Well, I slept for seven hours." Deku said.
"You went to bed at two!? Jeez." Shinso replied. The two talked a bit before Deku stood up.
"I better get going. I have somewhere to go." Deku said.
"You sure? You've been up for ten minutes." Shinso said.
"Yeah. See you guys later." He said as he left through the door. Ochako noticed this.
Deku...
Deku was walking down the sidewalk as he thought about what's been happening.
Tokoyami threw Shoji and saved him. He was a hero there, saving the life of another. Those villains nullified Dark Shadow? Why was he so weak. They also went through a portal, so this will be hard to find them.
Deku muttered to himself. He soon stopped and looked around. He pulled out his phone and tried to contact Aizawa. He picked up the phone.
"Midoriya! Did you find something!?" Aizawa asked.
"Uh... no. Sorry, but I need to ask you something." Deku said. Aizawa sighed.
"What is it?" He asked.
"I remember how you have the knife with the DNA. Are you trying to clone it?" Deku asked.
"Yes, why?" Aizawa asked.
"Well... I'm assuming that you're trying to get blood." Deku said. Aizawa chuckled a little.
"You're always quick to catch on. Not even, you already know what I'm doing. Anyway, I am. I don't think it'll be fast enough." Aizawa said. Deku nodded.
"Okay." He said.
"Well, I'll contact you if I find something." Deku said.
"Alright. I'll tell you when I finish this." Aizawa said. They hung up. Deku saw someone swing above. He looked up to see Shoji using duplo arm to swing around.
The organization the villains are in. They had a portal. The other side looked to be big, like a full building. They must have a name for themselves!
Deku charged to 50% and chances after Shoji. He realized that 75% is way to powerful for the public to handle. After a bit, he caught up.
"Shoji." Deku called out.
"Midoriya? Hey." He responded. The two landed on a building and began talking.
"I was thinking, those villains are in an organization." Deku said.
"Which means they have a name for themselves." Shoji replied.
"We need to take down some villains and see if they know anything." Deku said. The two nodded. After a bit, Shoji heard something.
"Over here!" He said. Deku jumped over to him. They were at the side of a building.
"I hear talking and footsteps. I also hear machines." He said.
"Hm... we don't have enough to go off of. Try somewhere else." Deku said. The two moved away and heard screams.
"Someone's trying to do something." Deku said looking off. They saw a villain begin making tires and all sorts of rubbers float toward him.
"Rubber manipulation." Deku said. The two of them ran at the villain.
"Pesky heroes trying to stop me?" The villain asked causing a load of rubber to fly toward them. Deku dodged them. If he was caught by it, he'd be screwed. The villain had a whole bunch of rubber stocked behind him. It was probably impossible for Deku to dodge it. Shoji used duplo arms to send two mouths to each side of him.
"GIVE UP NOW!" Shoji shouted. The villain was studded by that, since Shoji's duplo arms increased his voice power. Deku grinned as he jumped up at the villain and landed his fist against his gut at 75%. The villain rolled back and hit the ground. Shoji used duplo arm to handcuff the villain. As Deku landed, he grabbed his arm.
"Ah! It hurts!" He said. He felt like someone was watching his. He looked to his left and that presence left.
"The the hell just happened..? Why does my arm hurt?" Deku asked himself. He had no clue what just happened. Other heroes showed up at the scene. Deku went over and picked the villain up.
"You're power picked up rubber from miles away. How did you get so strong?" He asked.
"Why would you care? A hero won't use it." The villain said.
"So, it's an object? Could it be that quirk enhancing drug?" Deku asked.
"Pfff! Like those are still in the market? I used a different source of power." The villain said.
"What was it?" Deku asked.
"I ain't speakin! If you think I'll say anything then you're wrong." The villain said. Deku handed him over to the police.
"Anything?" Shoji asked.
"No sadly. Though, he probably did use those guys." Deku said.
"Let's keep searching then." Shoji said...