Venomous Purge (Part 1)

"I'LL PURGE YOU ALL!" Blight shouted at the top of his lungs. He stuck his hands in the ground as his veins seemed to glow green. The green spread to the ground as well. The heroes began to attack just before large geysers, and I mean BIG geysers shot up from the ground, all of it being green venom.
"YOU WERE FOOLS TO MAKE THESE MACHINES! WHY WOULD YOU NOT USE THEM!? I'LL MAKE A BETTER SOCIETY!" He screamed even more, his voice become filled with rage. He had what he wanted. Now he was seemingly unstoppable. Endeavor quickly threw out a fire javelin. Blight quickly dodged it as Nejire shot her energy. The energy travelled slow, which gave time for Blight to dodge. It was a full out battle.
"Jeanist, we have to assist the police on the prison. The amount of crooks and villains are dangerous." Aizawa said. Jeanist nodded as the two ran back in. They almost reached the door before Aizawa barely dodged a projectile from Blight. The door and wall then filled with venom.
"DIE!" Blight shouted. The wall shriveled as it revealed the first floor of the prison. Standing Nd there was the one person they didn't want to see. Shigaraki.
"This isn't good at all." Aizawa said taking a step back. All the cops were dead. They had riot gear on with shield and guns. Dead just like that. Most villains were awake now.
"Well, Blight, I assume I can leave the rest to you?" He asked. Blight sighed.
"Do whatever you want! I'm having fun!" Blight smiled manically as he sent out more attacks.
"BACK UP! WE NEED BACKUP NOW!" Aizawa yelled into his radio. He quickly used his quirk to make the villains somewhat easier. Shigaraki turned around.
"Kurogiri." He said as smoke opened in front of him. He took one last glance and what he's done.
"Well, it's almost complete. Let's head back." He grinned.
"We have to retreat. There's an entire prison, the second largest and the second most guarded, worth of villains. We have to run!" Hawks said.
"We can't! It's a heroes duty to stop them!" Endeavor shouted.
"Now's not the time. If we die, who will protect the people?" Gran Torino asked, now up. Endeavor stopped for a second.
"Fine, let's run back and evacuate the closest cities. I have a feeling Blight will attack there next." Endeavor said.
"How aware and thoughtful! I'm not really surprised you found out though, since you are the number one hero. He said with a smiled on his face. Endeavor created a fire wall.
"We have to get back! Call for as much backup as possible!" Endeavor shouted again. All the heroes and any left over cops ran back. The firewall went down soon enough though. Blight just stood there.
"YEAH! YOU BETTER RUN!" One of the crooks yelled.
"Hey, was it Blight? You seem pretty strong, let's team up and kill those heroes." A villain said as he walked close to him.
"So, all you want is my power?" Blight asked. He grabbed the villain's neck and injected poison into him.
"Hey, come on! Lead us!" Another one said. Soon they wanted to join Blight in his deeds.
"Do any of you know what I want?" Blight shouted. His voice was projected to all of them somehow, maybe the enhancing devises.
"W-What?" One of them asked.
"First, what type of society do you want?" Blight asked. They paused for a moment.
"A society where we can do whatever we want!"
"Yeah! Where we're free!" They began cheering. Blight sighed as he shot a geyser behind him.
"I want a society based off strength! Only the strong survive and the strong lead!" Blight shouted.
"Then we'll follow you!"
"Yeah! You can do it! We'll help!" They began shouted, wanting to be with him. After seeing his strength, which was on par with many number one villains, they wanted to help him, or be on his good side. Blight grinned.
"Well you would all die! You're all weak! You'd be the lowest of the low!" Blight shouted. They paused for a second.
"I'll give you some time before I kill all of you! Run." He said. They all paused.
"Pff... like you could kill all of us at the same time? Let's get him if he's against us!" One of them yelled. Some of them were hesitant but most wanted to kill him instead now. They wanted to prove him wrong how they weren't weak. They wanted to lead society or at least have a leader that won't kill his followers.
"You idiots." Blight smiled as he swiped his hand along the ground. That created a wave of venom which drowned almost a fourth of the crowd. After the venom spread out and disappeared, all that were affected were on the floor, gasping for breath. The venom didn't drown them long enough to not have breath, but it was the ability the venom had.
"I'll give it about one or two hours before they die. If you guys don't want to die, I'd suggest staying here." He said as he turned to leave for the closest city. The best way to make a better society is to force it. That's what he though. He slowly treaded for the city, slowly because what society would there be if there was no one left alive?