「 𝟒 」

When Jimin awoke from his slumber, it was pitch black in the room. Rubbing his eyes, he wondered why his face felt so fresh, and why the bed felt so springy, and why the sweater he was wearing was so so so soft.

Feeling his way out of bed, he flicked on the lamp. And he gasped.

Clad in a Gucci shirt, with the logo stitched on the left, it exposed much of his nape and collarbones. And it was unfortunately very comfortable. Jimin's sweater paws cutely covered his hands, and the man felt a rush of relief when he realised his pants were not changed. Checking himself out in the mirror, he nodded to himself, thinking that whoever had paired his shirt with his jeans had incredibly good fashion sense. As for his working shirt, it was nowhere to be seen.

"What a pretty room..." Jimin mumbled to himself as he explored it, then saw two glasses of water sitting by the bedside. He ran his tongue across his lips and picked up both glasses, downing in within a matter of seconds.

Many, or rather, most of the things in the room was branded Gucci, or some other expensive brand Jimin recognised. He quickly apologised to the empty room for snooping and hurried downstairs, uncertain of whose house he was even in.

The house was dark, hardly any lights illuminated the place. Jimin looked up and down, scanning the five floors of the place before opting to get downstairs as soon as possible.

He tried on all the light switches. He laid a finger on the first one.

The toilet light turned on.

"Oops."

Then kitchen lights came blinking on, and Jimin hurriedly switched them off.

"Oh my god, I really hate this game."

At last, the lights to the living room flickered on, and Jimin's eyes grew at the sight of the huge place.

"Hey, this window looks like mine!" He excitedly ran to the large, curtained windows, going underneath the curtains and pressing his hands on the cold glass. His warm breath fogged up the glass a little, and Jimin giggled. Whoever brought him to his home was a truly rich one, and a very caring one.

Turning around, he was met with the back of the sofa. So far no one was in this house, and it was seemingly empty.

"Anyone there?" Jimin slowly lowered himself on the sofa, unaware of the figure lying below.

When his backside met someone's legs, Jimin gave a shriek and looked back.

"OH MY HOLY SHI-" He yelled, sprinting off when he saw Kim Taehyung lying there asleep. "Nononononono, ohmyduckinggodNO." He stayed safely behind the curtains, keeping as still as possible.

"Park Jiminah..." A raspy, deep voice sounded, sending tingles down his spine. "You did not just sit on me and hide behind my curtains."

Jimin gulped, pressing himself further against the window.

Slow footsteps sounded before the sound of a door closing echoed throughout the house.

Jimin peeped out from behind the curtains. Taehyung was gone.

- // -

Revving up the engine, Taehyung had Jimin's car keys in hand when he left for the hospital. His plan was to go to the hospital, then drive Jimin's car to his house for him to go home, then take his other car to work. He'd just have to take a cab to work some other day. Confusing, right?

Soon, Jimin's car was parked up the expensive porch of Taehyung's house.

"Your car is here. You can go home now." A tired Taehyung slapped the keys on Jimin's hands before falling into the sofa and passing out. Jimin looked to him in shock.

What about his shirt?

Whatever. Jimin made sure to grab his belongings from the table before getting into his car and driving home, regret digging into his stomach. He hadn't thanked Taehyung for all that.

But after all, he was just his enemy, wasn't he?