「 𝟒𝟖 」

"I do."

Yoongi proceeded to shyly peck his husband's cheek, because the stares he was receiving from the crowd were a little too... unnerving for the little man.

"Bro- i mean hyung, kiss him like you mean it." Namjoon the officiator hissed, and Hoseok giggled. Then they did, swept up in the bliss of becoming official, bound together by fate and sealed with a kiss.

"WHOOOOO!" Jungkook yelled loudly from the floor. He'd returned soon after Taehyung and Jimin had established their relationship, and of course couldn't stop fanboying over (not just the couple) Namjoon who looked particularly dashing at the front.

Seokjin sniffed, seeing his long-time friend finally getting married. He itched for Namjoon to quickly propose too, so that he'd finally get the pda Namjoon was too shy to give him.

The silver-haired and redhead clapped, accidentally linking their arms together. Taehyung gave Jimin a funny look, but the shorter made sure to rest his head on his shoulder, while the taller turned his head a little to sniff a few tears away.

"Congratulations. You- ow!" The neurosurgeon said as he stepped down the aisle, but tripped over the ridge in the carpet and fell forward into Seokjin's welcoming arms. "You are now married, hyungs. How does it feel?" He continued as if nothing had happened, while the Mins went round to thank their guests for attending the ceremony.

"Perfect." Yoongi sighed, becoming all soft at the thought. Hoseok was his ball of energy, even more than just a sun— his entire yooniverse.

"Marriage makes you really emotional, huh?" Jimin chuckled, swiping at his cheeks and Taehyung quickly backhugged him for comfort. Their heights were pretty much perfect for forehead kisses and hair-nuzzling, which the younger loved to do because Jimin smelt like rose petals all the time. He smelt of love, something Taehyung understood wasn't a bed of roses, but worthwhile if you found your perfect flower.

It was a snowy day when the couple got married, snowflakes gently swinging down from the sky to graze the surface, then built up to form a soft blanket against the hard crust like a protective layer.

Jung Hoseok was now Min Hoseok, and Min Yoongi was now.... well, married.

It was only a matter of time... before the rest of the group found the four letter word that bound them together forever.

- // -

"Jinnie?" Namjoon nervously called from the kitchen, where Jin had instructed him to cut the carrots and spring onions. Seokjin was resting in the living room, while Namjoon was kinda tearing up because of the fumes of onion.

"Yes, Joonie?" The elder called out, a little tired from the wedding ceremony earlier. All he was thinking about was happiness he wished he'd find soon too, just like Yoongi and Hoseok did. "Did you cut yourself?" He suddenly sat up, worried, gazing at Namjoon's back which was a distance away.

"I'm okay! But please come, I need help." Namjoon sighed, gesturing for Seokjin to come.

The elder shuffled into the kitchen, cold from the chilly weather outside.

And his heart did the most surprising skip when he saw the vegetables arranged into the words, 'Will you marry me?'.

"J-Jinnie." The taller blushed, clumsily getting down on one leg, and removing a palm-sized box from his pocket. Seokjin stifled a little scream.