Q&A (Answers)

jimbles
Doudou95523447 asked:
Jiminieeee, can you tell us about your past?

well... i was actually an orphan from the start. It was too early for me for remember anything, but my life shifted around constantly. One moment I was with a lady and the next I was alone in a large house (that I realised later on, was an orphanage). I didn't cry or anything because I was too focused on learning how to overcome it. I don't think I ever knew my biological parents. There aren't many significant people in my life expect for my two- three loves and my beautiful friends, whom I am eternally grateful for.

- // -

taetae
@ParkMinnie65 asked:
How do you feel about my comment calling you a root in the last chapter?

I think it's interesting, actually. That makes me, my flower and my petal all in one, and this is true because we are family. To admit, I did chuckle a bit but definitely; I'll support my loves like a root for an eternity.

P.s. you cLown 🤡

@miniesophy asked:
Are you planning to give taemin another sibling?

He has Jimin.

Darakhshanrahmat asked:
Can u please say why you rejected Jiminiee in the start?

I was young and immature, stuck in the same old past and unwilling to yield to the calls of life.

- // -

ggukie
VminIsLifexoxo asked:
I lowkey got angel vibes, are you actually cupid in disguise?

I am who I am ;)

Darakhshanrahmat asked:
Ggukie you like Jihoon right 😏😏

HeY, stoB iT!

- // -

joonie
VminIsLifexoxo asked:
Yo Joon, go give Jinnie some pda. Okay?

O-Okay. I'll try.🥺👉👈

@ParkMinnie65 asked:
Did you ever get to have a pda (+) day off? 😉😉

No? I don't remember so... work is hectic to say the least and having Jinnie baby by my side is already an assuage. As long as I see him, who needs pda?

- // -

jinnie
@ParkMinnie65 asked:
How does it feel with a hospital and 6 kids on your shoulders?

Worldwide handsome.

- // -

yoonie
VminIsLifexoxo asked:
Omg I'm lowkey naming my cat after you, you good with that yoonie bro?

Okay, first off. I am not your brO. Secondly, I am not a kitten 😾 also, why didn't anyone ask a question about my sunshine?

Darakhshanrahmat asked:
Happy married life!! How much do you live hoseokkie?

As much as the forever expanding universe, and even more. To the moon, past the clouds, across the sun, between the stars and back to my baby.

- // -