bonus- 01

"Today teacher said, I'm good boy! Did you see, Appa? Did you see? Are you pwoud of me? Appa?"

The tiny boy in Taehyung's arms cupped his father's cheeks to face him, excited brown eyes sparkling— the rare, beautiful type of shine only a child's eyes would have.

"Yes Min, Appa is very proud of you." Taehyung grinned, snuggling his nose into Taemin's shirt. His son giggled and his father hugged him tighter.

It was around five, after work, and Taehyung had left work early to pick Taemin up from school. The brown-haired child was so excited to see his father that he ran across the courtyard and tripped, but got up again to hurtle into his arms. He was fine, because there was no scratch or abrasion. The tiny pain in his knee was covered by his pants, and Taemin was too excited to see Taehyung such that he had forgotten to tell him about the discomfort.

"Where's Dada?"

Taemin had a habit of looking straight into someone's eyes when talking to them, especially when it came to his parents.

"Uh, he's at home." Taehyung was more used to being intimate with Jimin rather than Taemin, and was finding it difficult to carry him and hold all his belongings at once.

"Can I?" The boy pointed at Taehyung's phone, where the latter was preoccupied messaging his husband that he'd picked his son up.

"Okay, don't drop the phone with your mini fingers." He warned.

Taemin huffed, muttering some indecipherable language as he began tapping at the screen.

flower
have you picked min up?
5.07pm

yraeh  just didf
5.08pm
da dydy i lov u 💞💓🤍🧡🧡❤️💜💜💚❤️
5.09pm

tae what happened to you
since when did you call me daddy
5.09pm

❤️💛💛💞💓💕❣️💜❣️💛💓💚💓💘💘💝💝❤️💕💕💛❣️💛❣️❣️💛❣️💛💕💕💚💚💚💚💚💚💞💛💕💕💛💕❤️💖💜❤️💕💞💞💞💞💚💚💛💛🧡🧡❤️❤️❤️ lov u dadA whooP 
5.10pm

what
5.10pm

le TS geTthjiS brEad 🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🧅🧅🧅🥔 unlce jungoo  lesgOOo
5.10pm

oh is this taemin? my baby i miss you 🥰🥰🥰
5.10pm

jimin are you serious
you know i never texDADA I LOB U ÙWú frOm taMin 💜💜💜💜
sorry i got hijacked again
5.11pm

Aww yes petal i love you too
5.11pm

Excuse me 😤😤😤
5.11pm

what is it tae
5.11pm

how come when i text you you never say i love you and when taemin steals my phone you only say it to him and you have a nickname for him that matches yours but i have no nickname and only a boring old 'tae' and not even 'my love' 
>:(
5.12pm