「 𝟐𝟗 」

"Jimin."

The male had just walked into the room, his coat resting in the crook of his elbow, when Taehyung called his name. "Hmm?" He hummed softly, turning his head to meet the younger's awaiting gaze.

"Do you like stars?"

Jimin deposited his things on the table and sat down beside him, cradling his chin in his palms. "Yeah, they're really pretty. And against the dark night, it looks so peaceful. It reminds me of someone."

"Why?" Taehyung faced him.

"The stars are always in the universe even if you don't see them, do you? Just like the stars, I know that person is always there even if I don't see him, or talk to him."

"Who is it?"

"Jungkook." Jimin leaned forward and said seriously. Seeing the equally serious look and nod on Taehyung's face, he giggled and smacked his cheek. "Just kidding, it's you of course."

Taehyung put on an angry face, crossing his arms, leaning back in his chair. "It isn't me, is it?"

"I-it really is, don't get angry." Jimin pleaded, cupping Taehyung's cheeks, but Taehyung pulled his hands away.

"Don't talk to me." Taehyung huffed.

"Sowwy Taetae." Jimin pouted and put on the cutest face he had. Soft, pouty lips and his brown eyes turning down like a little puppy's. Taehyung buried his head in his hands, unable to hold back his smile.

"You have a serious problem, and that's being too cute." Taehyung mumbled, resuming his work.

- // -

"You're free right?" Jimin nodded in response.

"Why?"

"Come with me tonight, I have something to show you." Taehyung's huge hand engulfed Jimin's as he pulled him into his car. Even though the past had hurt him much, he simply couldn't his feelings for this man.

"Is this a date?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"What do you think?" Taehyung gave a cheeky smile, but inside he was so nervous about the while thing. Jimin gave a laugh and settled into the seat, a content smile on his face.

The ride was quiet, with Jimin looking out the window to admire the scenery and then turning back towards Taehyung, excitement bubbling away. When he felt a little bored sitting in silence, his hands gently made their way to Taehyung's larger ones, rubbing them endearingly, his head leaning on his shoulder.

When they reached Taehyung's house, it seemed unreal. Black and white rose petals had been scattered from the porch into the house, and the house was lit by the dim glow of fairy lights that were laid on the marble floor.

Yes, he'd seen his home before. But he wasn't expecting that.

"That's so pretty." Jimin breathed, and Taehyung grabbed his hand.

"There's more." He led him up the dark stairs lit by tiny blinking lights, all the way to the fifth level.

It was a curtained room, the ceiling painted black, paired with black material all around them. In the centre of the room was a table for two, lit by a bright candlelight, two plates across each other, accompanied by two seemingly transparent champagne flutes.