「 𝟏𝟏 」

"YES!!" Jungkook yelled, then covered his mouth. "Sorry."

"Is this just about looks?" Taehyung questioned, interlocking his fingers and resting his chin atop it.

"No, personality too." Jungkook sat up straight, brushing the creases off his shirt. "Your personality must fit well with the other."

"I'm afraid our personalities are opposites."

"That's because you haven't seen the other side of him too. There are always many things going on behind the scenes that you don't know, Mr Kim."

"He'll have to learn that too, then." Taehyung shrugged, and realisation hit Jungkook on the head, careful enough not to whack his common sense out.

"I'll talk to Mr Park too, don't worry. Please try to put the hate aside, trust me Mr Kim, hating isn't worth spending you time on. Your precious life will be wasted not having any meaning in it. When we die, where will the money go? The house will be sold. The job replaced by someone else."

Taehyung looked at the younger one last time, then inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"I'll try."

- // -

Jungkook strolled along the corridors, occasionally bowing to the visitors and nurses along the way. Where was Mr Park?

As if on cue, Jimin exited from the second operating theatre, holding his head, pain written all over his face.

"Mr Park! Are you okay?" Jungkook rushed towards Jimin, but he swatted him away.

"Nothing, just a headache." Jimin muttered, walking into the office. Jungkook dropped his hands and followed, awaiting what would come next.

Taehyung looked up from his computer when he heard the door open, only to be met with the sight of a frowning Jimin and concerned Jungkook entering. The older almost collapsed on his seat, his head resting on the table, his hands crossed underneath.

After a while, Jimin's soft groans of pain made Taehyung speak up.

"What's the matter?"

"Headache. Bad, bad headache." Jimin muttered out a few curses, hitting his head with his palm to ease the pain.

"Don't do that. I'll get some panadol." Taehyung stood up, walking over to his shelf and revealing a packet of tablets in his hand. "Here."

Jimin didn't accept it, but his body seemed to writhe in pain. Before he knew it, that wave of nausea hit him and Taehyung's eyes widened at the sign.

Taehyung grabbed his patient's arm, pulling him off the chair, then ran to the toilet at the corner of the room. Jimin's face grew pale before his stomach turned upside down, emptying the contents into the toilet bowl, the other's large hands rubbing his back soothingly. Taehyung wet a cloth sitting beside the basin and gently wiped Jimin's mouth clean when he was done, flushing the toilet.

"Okay?" Taehyung's clinical voice spoke again, and Jimin breathlessly nodded. The smaller put his weight on his right hand, still kneeling in the floor, his eyes fluttering open and close.

Taehyung frowned. Jungkook's head peeped in, and he mouthed a 'good job Mr Kim'.

"Hey hey hey, you're not okay." Taehyung knelt down beside him, checking his pulse. It was a little irregular, but it may have been due to the vomiting. He brushed Jimin's hair away, clearing his forehead then pressed the back of his hand against it. It was hot.

"Fever." The younger muttered, then looked over to Jimin. The older couldn't seem to make eye contact; his eyelids were drooping.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled, and the junior's head came into view again. Before he could utter a 'yes, sir?', Taehyung called, "Run to Mr Kim's office and tell him to open the door. Now."