「 𝟐𝟖 」

"Taehyung. Tae." Namjoon whispered through his phone.

"What?"

"I know this is against Jinnie's rules but I've booked a room-"

"Hyung, you never stop, do you?"

"Never." Taehyung could envision Namjoon's silly smile through the phone. "So, can you not tell him? Anyway tomorrow's a Saturday, hopefully there will be less patients."

"Shush, you make sure you don't break the news to your boyfriend first." Taehyung quietly laughed at his own pun. "Is Yoongi hyung coming?"

"Yep. Bro's night." Namjoon hung up.

Taehyung laughed, putting away his things. He'd just reached home, and now he had to leave again. Quickly changing into a black long-sleeved Gucci sweater and a pair of expensive jeans, he slid on Gucci slides and set off.

- // -

"You're here." Yoongi smiled, a rarely seen smile appearing on his pale face that was rather endearing to Taehyung.

"How are you doing, hyung?" Taehyung greeted, and looked around. "Where's Joonie hyung?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Still stuck at home because of his boyfriend, no, mom, I guess."

"And how is Hoseok hyung?" That question brought a cute pink blush to the elder's cheeks.

"An angel." Yoongi sighed, and Taehyung could see the amount of devotion and love the elder had towards his boyfriend. So rare. Must be protected.

"I heard about that junior who caused a whole load of trouble." Yoongi nodded, sipping his alcohol. "Oh, and order whatever you want. It's on me."

"Maybe orange juice." Taehyung sheepishly said, "I can't, and shouldn't take alcohol."

"A kid indeed." Yoongi ordered the drinks just as Namjoon burst in, nearly breaking the expensive door in the process.

"Sorry I'm late," he panted, "Jin kept asking why I needed to suddenly buy groceries when there was still food, and I said the more the merrier. It took me a whole fifteen minutes and a few kisses to convince him that I could go alone, then I had to change in the car because he would get suspicious if I wore a tux to the supermarket." The breathless man sat down and ordered a glass of red wine.

"Can tell." Yoongi smirked, looking at his crumpled tie and jacket.

"How do you say so few words but offend someone so well?" Taehyung asked.

"Some people are born great, some people achieve greatness, and some people have greatness thrust upon them. I'm in all three categories." The eldest replied cooly, and Namjoon wanted to choke on Shakespear's book of plays.

"R-right." He checked his watch. "I have exactly half an hour to go before Jinnie starts calling me saying that the queue isn't that long, and will personally drive there to get me."

"You're in trouble," Taehyung murmured. "Drinking red wine at a supermarket, huh?"

"Oh crap." Namjoon stared at his half drunk glass, and looked back up, wanting someone to wake him up inside.

"I'll drink it for you." Yoongi offered, as he downed his own glass in a gulp. A great drinker indeed.

"Please." Namjoon pushed his glass towards the elder as Taehyung bit his lip to stop himself from laughing.

"If Jin asks you why your breath smells like alcohol, just say there was wine tasting at the supermarket. He'll buy that."

The tallest peered at the eldest weirdly.

"So how's our Taetae doing?" Yoongi changed the topic, grinning.

"Pretty good. But I have a question."

"Ask."

"What do you do if someone ships you with another person?"

"Jimin?"

Taehyung hid his face behind his hands. "You didn't have be that obvious, hyung." He whined.

"I see. I mean, there's literally no obstruction to your relationship, why don't you just have a go at it?" Namjoon helpfully said.

"Yeah, that junior bastard is gone anyway." Yoongi added. "His wrinkly dad too."

Taehyung gave them an 'are-you-serious' look.

"You protected your man well." The eldest raised an eyebrow.

"You also have feelings for him, don't you?"

"I..." Taehyung sighed. "I don't know anything about relationships."

"Okay so dating is a pretty simple thing if both of you like each other. Since you look like the more dominant one, then ask him out on a dinner date or something." Yoongi sipped Namjoon's wine.

"I can't really tell who's more dominant." The youngest blushed under the dim light, turning away so that the elders wouldn't notice.

"Then there's no harm asking." Namjoon shrugged.

"Hyung! Why would I suddenly ask Jimin 'who's more dominant, me or you' ?"

"I honestly think you are more dominant. But Jimin can be a pow-"

Taehyung cut the eldest off and took a sip of orange juice. "What do we do on a date?"

"Hmm, on our first date I brought Jinnie to the beach. At night. It's really pretty to see the sky above you, and hear the waves gently lapping against the shore." Namjoon sighed, recalling the soft moments he shared with his beloved.

"I think I just cuddled with Hoseok."

"How is that even a date?" Namjoon was incredulous.

"That's us." Yoongi giggled.

"So what does Jimin like?"

"I don't know, really. He doesn't say."

"Your house is pretty big, you could-"

"OH, OH MY GOD I'VE GOT IT!" Taehyung yelled, an excited boxy smile appearing. "THANK YOU HYUNGS I LOVE YOU!" He gave each of them a tight squeeze and ran out of the room.

"He didn't finish his orange juice." Yoongi wailed. "It cost a whole three dollars."

"I'll drink it. Help cover up the smell of alcohol." Namjoon picked the cup up, smiling. "Cheers."

- // -

No, no, what Tae planned is not what you're thinking of :)