「 𝟐𝟎 」

Zero O'clock — BTS

- // -

Taehyung didn't need to hear twice to spring up on his feet, throw on a coat and slam the door on the way out, not even caring if he had accidentally left the lights on.

Jimin's wellbeing was what mattered.

"Jimin, hold on, I'm on my way." The man tried to maintain a calm, soothing tone, but it was difficult hearing the cries emitting from his phone, his heart paining.

In less than seven minutes, Taehyung's car was parked outside Park Jimin's house. "Jimin!" He yelled, and the gates slid open slowly.

The blonde ran in, only to be met with a tiny, curled up ball on the sofa called Jimin. His silver hair was mussed, his back trembling from the sobbing. He was dressed in a fluffy sweater, which he could tuck his legs into because he was so small.

Taehyung kneeled before the couch, enveloping the tiny into a warm bear hug. He felt so small under him, so vulnerable, so precious.

"Shhh, tell me what's wrong." Taehyung's deep voice made Jimin calm down a little. The shorter pressed his face against Taehyung's chest, wetting the latter's shirt with his tears, but Taehyung didn't mind.

"N-nigh-ightmare." Jimin's tears on his cheeks were gently removed by Taehyung's soft long fingers, the taller staring into shorter's large watery eyes. Taehyung lifted his sleeve, pressing it on his face repeatedly to remove the tears streaming down his closed eyes.

"I'm here, it's okay." The Kim hugged Jimin again, realising how much love and care this male needed. Why hadn't he noticed before?

"I don't know if I should tell you... it's about my past." A tear slid down his face, tracing down his cheek.

Not knowing what to reply, Taehyung delicately replaced the tear with his soft lips, then stroked Jimin's chin.

"Don't cry. Don't scare me like that ever again. I thought something grave happened to you." Taehyung look Jimin's hands in his own warm ones. "Do you... want to talk it out? Or next time?"

"Next time." Jimin shakily whispered, "I need a while. To forget."

"Okay. Is there anything you need? A blanket? A hug? A cuddle? A teddy bear? Water?" Taehyung noticed Jimin's slightly chapped lips.

"A kiss." Jimin breathed out, his lips sinfully pink and plump, his usual sparkly brown eyes pleading dangerously, and Taehyung almost went weak in the knees.

"Okay." Taehyung swiftly replied, and leaned forward, Jimin's eyes shutting instantly when the contact came pressing on his very own lips.

Full of consolation and comfort. Assuring him everything was fine. Jimin's lips felt rough from not drinking enough water, and the kiss simply moistened it. A tiny hand caressed Taehyung's cheek. A tear slipped down Jimin's face in bliss, and gratitude.

Both pulling away, Taehyung smiled. "Happy?"

"Yes."

"Anything else?" The younger sweetly whispered, everything on his mind blanked out by the very person before him, the person whom he had learned how to love. Willing to give anything to him.

"Maybe... a cuddle." Jimin's arms opened, welcoming Taehyung into the hug. The taller male picked the smaller up, Jimin locking his legs on Taehyung's waist, and Taehyung sat down holding Jimin like a baby.

"Shall I sing for you?" Taehyung whispered, and Jimin's head nodded slightly.

"You know those days
Those days where you're sad for no reason
Those days where your body is heavy
And it looks like everyone else except you is busy and fierce
My feet won't set off, though it seems like I'm already too late
I'm hateful of the whole world."