「 𝟏𝟖 」

"CRAP CRAP CRAP WE'RE LATE OH GOD DUCKING-" Jimin yelled, looking at the clock. They had fallen back asleep, but one important thing was forgotten in the midst of lovey dovey moments.

The gathering.

It was now eleven on a Saturday morning, Jungkook's address was so far away, and they were late by half an hour already. Jimin was yelling and panicking while Taehyung just yawned in the chaos.

"Tae, don't just sit there! Do something!" Jimin tugged in his sleeve, a horrified look on his face.

"Uh okay. Do you still want to shower?" Taehyung got up and began to walk around. "OH GOD OUR OUTFITS!"

"It's in your cupboard I think." Jimin mumbled, running over to the huge wardrobe and throwing it open. "Here!" He tossed Taehyung's clothes to him and the other disappeared into the bathroom.

"Use the shower downstairs! Don't bathe, just wet a towel and clean yourself!" He called from inside the bathroom. "Jesus, these jeans are so tight."

Jimin pouted, then picked his clothes up and ran to the shower as fast as he could. He felt like he was running in a hotel though, with all the framed pictures and expensive looking furniture scattered neatly with every turn he took.

- // -

Two minutes later, Taehyung emerged from the bathroom, running to grab his wallet and phone, as well as Jimin's belongings before sprinting to the car. Jimin hadn't bothered to button his shirt and was still fiddling with his pants, but Taehyung's shirt was not tucked in properly either, and his hair... was pretty much a bird's nest.

"Oh goodness your hair." Jimin settled down beside him as the taller started to drive, then began using his own chubby fingers as the comb to battle Taehyung's mess on his head. By the time they reached Jungkook's house, with exceptions of a few wrong turns and curses, Taehyung's hair looked a tad better.

Jungkook was waiting outside anxiously, his bunny eyes large with anticipation. Laughter could be heard from inside the house as the dynamic duo apologised and was led in by Jungkook.

"I'm so so so sorry, god, we woke up at midnight and stayed up till about five then fell asleep and we forgot to set an alarm- sorry." Taehyung explained, his fave turning red when he saw Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok already there. But what the other's weren't expecting were their matching outfits.

"Oh my my my," Hoseok gasped, "no wonder you two took to long! Matching outfits!"

"Cuuuuuteeee!" Seokjin squealed, standing up from the sofa and checking them out like a proud mom. "Wow, looks like we've been underdressed."

"At least we aren't undressed." Namjoon mumbled.

"Pretty neat." Yoongi nodded, he himself clad in a loose white shirt and black track pants. "Hoseok ah, please- your volume."

"It's okay, don't mind him, he's just annoyed he had to get up so early." The orange haired rebutted, sighing.

Namjoon was laughing away at their reactions, before giving both of the latecomers a hug. "Late but surprising." He remarked, "must have spent a long night together-"

"What the hell hyung, I was singing Jimin to sleep!" Taehyung protested, taking a seat.

"Do you want breakfast Mr Kim and Mr Park? I've made some on the dining table and you must have rushed here." Jungkook sweetly offered, and Jimin went over to get some food.

"Tae how are you doing?" Yoongi smiled at his old friend, Hoseok smiling at the smiling Yoongi. "If you haven't met Hoseok, then you haven't met to sun. Meet my boyfriend Hoseokie." The one being introduced blushed.