「 𝟏𝟎 」

"Mr Kim, are you hungry?" Today Jungkook arrived earlier than the two doctors, and met Taehyung with a bright smile on his face.

"No." Taehyung expressionlessly sat down at his desk and began typing on his computer.

"Do you... want coffee?" He asked again, not willing to give in so easily.

"No." The man seemed to sound like a broken recorder. Jungkook sighed and sat down, wondering where Jimin was.

Suddenly the door clicked open and to his surprise, the doctor's hair had gone from blonde to a stunning silver. Taehyung's head turned a little then he went back focusing on his work.

"Mr Park! Your hair!" Jungkook gasped.

"Yes." Jimin set his things down and began typing.

A no from Mr Kim and a yes from Mr Park. What else could be more opposite?

Before long, Jimin's phone rang.

"It's your turn. I've taken him for three days." Taehyung shattered the long-standing silence, and Jimin nodded.

"Come with me." Jimin picked up the bag he had brought in with him and strode out the door and Jungkook followed, leaving Taehyung behind.

- // -

"Mr Park, have you had your breakfast?" Jungkook tried again.

"Yes, don't worry about me." Jimin also stonily replied, setting the bag down on the counter. "Get the instruments ready."

Jungkook peered in the bag while sterilising the scalpels. Inside, there was a wonderful aroma wafting out of it, making him stomach grumble.

Then the thought clicked- this was probably Taehyung's breakfast, and Jimin bought it. He jiggled up and down on the spot, excited at the thought.

"What's wrong with you?" Jimin frowned.

"Sorry, sir." Came his swift reply, then the work started.

***

And it was true. Taehyung took the next case, spotted the paper bag and devoured its contents quietly. Was this a sign of their relationship improving? Or was this part of Seokjin's long term onservation?

Jungkook paused, then said, "Mr Kim, can I talk to you for a while?"

"Does this concern life and death?"

"Yes." Jungkook smiled, and brought a stony-faced Taehyung down to the cafeteria.

"What do you want?" He began.

"Mr Kim, you are single, right?"

"Why? Do you want to date me?"

"No no no, I'm not ready to mingle yet, but... I know someone who needs your help."

"What help?" Taehyung scoffed, "From me? I'm a heart surgeon, what can I do? Give them a new heart?"

"How long have you been single for?"

"My entire life. And I'd like it to stay that way."

"Mr Kim, you haven't dated anyone in your life?" Jungkook was appalled.

"No."

"Mr Kim... why do you hate Mr Park so much?"

"Is there even a reason not to hate him?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.