「 𝟑𝟐 」

Dawn broke, the sweet chirps of faraway birds accompanying the refreshing scent of morning. A brand new day.

Taehyung groggily pushed himself up, but realised he had a whole day to spend with his father. Swiping his duvet away, he scrambled out of his old bed and jogged out into the corridor, where his father had similarly stumbled out, hair messy, but a delighted smile on his face.

"Good morning, Dad."

"Good morning, Tae."

And the morning begun, with his father bringing him to a nearby cafe for breakfast, the happy mood unbroken.

- // -

They were talking, till Taehyung's phone rang. Too caught up in the moment, reliving memories with his father, Taehyung had forgotten all about phone calls and work.

"Hello?" His fingers shifted, nervous, but thankfully didn't end the call by accident.

"Taeeeee..." Jimin groaned, shifting about in the background. His voice was raspy and low, making it even more attractive than it should be.

Taehyung glanced at his father with his peripheral vision, who was raising his eyebrows. He blushed, and whispered back.

"Yes, flower, is everything okay?"

"I miss you, I wanna hug you so bad." The male whined. "I can't stop thinking about you I think I'm gonna die."

"Flower, don't be silly, I'll be back before you know it."

"I already know it but you're not back." Jimin insisted, squirming about in his bed, throwing a tantrum. Taehyung was making his mind go crazy.

"Shh, don't be sad. I'll make sure to cuddle you when I get back, okay?" Taehyung tried his best not to explicitly say out even more suggestive words, due to the fact that his father's face looked too interested to be true.

"Will you give me kisses too?" Jimin's baby voice sounded, and Taehyung wanted to melt right there and then. He could even hear the pout in his voice, and all his mind could think of was how Jimin's pink, delicious lips were pouting sadly, his silver hair probably ruffled and undone on this weekend morning.

"Yes, as many as you want. Now I'm talking to my dad, so I'll hang up, okay flower?"

"Okay. I love love love you." Jimin giggled, his fists scrunching up into tiny balls that Taehyung couldn't see, then ended the call.

Coughing awkwardly, Taehyung turned back to his father, unaware of how he'd practically turned away to talk to his flower.

"Um."

"Who...?" His father's eyes were wide, waiting for an answer.

"M-My fellow colleague...?" Taehyung stuttered. After all, Jimin was his colleague. Just an extra adorable, sexy, lovely one he wanted all to himself.

"You cuddle your colleague on daily basis?" The elder teased, and Taehyung shook his red face.

"I-I'm pretty close to him."

There was a pause.

A chill seemed to run between the two, as the elder man took a while to process the information.