bonus- 02

summary- tae is on his phone

"Tae? Love?" Jimin said sweetly, entering the room. He'd just tucked a sleeping Taemin in for bed and found Taehyung waiting for him in Jimin's bedroom, as usual.

Taehyung didn't answer, and it was evident he was engrossed in whatever was on his phone. Jimin pouted, crossing his arms and stopping before the bed, where his husband laid scrolling through the metal rectangle.

"What fanfiction are you reading?" huffed Jimin, giving up. He kicked his slippers off and just climbed atop Taehyung's back, where the latter was lying stomach down, and hugged his warm body. Taehyung had bathed, and smelt of a fresh, citrusy fragrance that Jimin had grown to love.

It was a sweet, comfortable atmosphere, with the taller humming an incoherent tune and the shorter just idly playing with the other's blue hair, very much in love. Jimin was just a little annoyed because he wanted attention too.

Especially Taehyung's centre of attention.

"Tae..." breathed Jimin, leaning down beside his ear and pecking it. Taehyung glanced sideways for a moment, his eyes feigning surprise, but refocused on his phone within seconds. "Aw, don't ignore me."

Taehyung tilted his phone up a little, showing Jimin his screen.

It was...

Seokjin diving.

Namjoon and Seokjin were on vacation for around a week, in Malta

Namjoon and Seokjin were on vacation for around a week, in Malta. Jimin stifled a laugh when his boss leapt off in a diving stance, then headbutted the water face on, in a rather undignified manner.

Taehyung was chuckling, and also feeling joyful because Jimin was near him. (Maybe not just near him, lying on him, in fact.) Seokjin's head popped out of the water, and Jimin laughed again, rolling off the taller and nearly onto the floor, if it was not for Taehyung's leg holding him back.

"Jin seems to be enjoying it," said Jimin breathlessly as Taehyung replayed the scene mercilessly. Their heads flopped to the side, the funny video never getting old.

"But don't you think you should focus on something else?"

Jimin's fingers came to pull the phone away, but Taehyung's longer ones held on fast. The younger pouted, knowing his puppy eyes were irresistible.

"Stop acting cute, I'm not falling for it." Jimin shook his head, but it was no use saying so, because his heart doubled over with adoration when Taehyung blinked slowly.

"I'm taking your phone away~" sang the smaller, snatching the object away and flicking across the room where it landed expertly on the beanbag.

"Yah, you..." Taehyung whined, sitting up. Jimin was no fun at all.

"I'm enough, why do you need your phone? In fact, I'm the full package; sexy, cutie, lovely!" He spread out his arms in a gesture.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, hiding his smile. He kept it to himself that he actually loved teasing Jimin, and his reactions were pretty adorable to be honest.