「 𝟑𝟎 」

diNg dOng.

dinG doNg.

DiNg donG.

"Park ducking Jimin wake up." Seokjin muttered, his fingers fidgeting in excitement. He shifted so much in the bed the sleeping Namjoon beside him was pushed off the bed, knocked his head on the bedstand and continued sleeping.

"Oh- sorry Joonie. Continue sleeping." He cooed, not bothering to pick him up because he had far more exciting tea to spill right then, jiggling with excitement.

Finally, after the thirteenth time, the call was accepted.

"Mmmm." Jimin hummed sleepily.

"KI- PARK JIMIN WAKE UPPPPPPP!!!" Seokjin screamed, and Namjoon grunted.

"Wat isht." The male answered.

"YOONGI PROPOSED TO HOSEOK! I REPEAT, YOONGI PROPOSED TO HOSEOKKKKKK!!!" The elder yelled into the phone, his face red with annoyance and excitement. He would never, ever wake up just to call Jimin, only this time.

"Who- wha? When? Where? Why?" Jimin mumbled, his dry tongue getting all twisted early in the morning. "How?"

"Apparently last night Yoongi finally confessed, oh my." Seokjin's eyes watered slightly, and he brushed them off. "My heart."

"Tae..." Jimin rubbed Taehyung's sleeping back. When the latter didn't reply, he bent down till he was eye to eye with the man and rubbed his silky cheeks. "Wake uppies, time for my sun to shine."

"What the hell, Jimin." Seokjin cringed, but couldn't hang up because he had more to tell him. He could only sit through this, hearing Jimin wake his apparently beloved person up.

"Diminie wants you to wake up." Jimin tapped Taehyung's nose, and the taller male finally opened his eyes, a tiny smile appearing naturally when he saw a cute Jimin pouting.

"What does Diminie want?" Taehyung sat up, and pulled Jimin onto his lap, Jimin's back resting on his warm chest.

"You, you and you." Jimin whispered back, lying on him happily.

"Tae, it's you isn't it?" Seokjin asked to make sure, then continued, "YOONGI PROPOSED TO HOSEOK!"

Taehyung winced at his boss' screeching in the morning, still playing with Jimin's hair. The shorter was blissed out in his embrace, closing his eyes and getting a little more sleep.

"Oh, that's nice." He replied.

"THAT'S NICE? ONLY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME TAEHYUNG, THEY ARE SO IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER, AND NOW YOONGI FINALLY PROPOSED, AREN'T YOU CRYING YOUR EYES OUT?"

"No." Taehyung answered promptly, "But I'm happy hyung finally did. He must have been really nervous, and he didn't bring that up when we met u- crap."

"Met up?" Seokjin stared at Namjoon, who was now obviously pretending to snore away. "Answer me, Joonie."

His boyfriend gave a loud, artificial snore. Seokjin stared, unmoving.

Namjoon opened and eye and glanced at him. Oh well... a paper bag couldn't hold fire in.

"We didn't meet! It was a... a call! Only Yoongs and Tae went! I went to the supermarket and there was free wine-tasting there..." He stopped short, knowing he had only dug another hole for himself to crawl into.

Is my IQ 148 or -148? He wondered.

"Wine tasting, I see." His boyfriend snorted.

"I swear, nothing happened! Right, Tae?"