「 𝟒𝟔 」

Idk if you like hot fluff but—
enjoy 🤠

- // -

He let out a shaky sigh, wondering if his plan would work. It was his best idea so far, and the exhilaration of it all made him curl his toes.

He'd have to see how it went.

- // -

Jimin wanted to surprise Taehyung today. In what way, he let whoever reading this decide.

Scanning his array of clothes, he picked the shirt on the rightmost hanger. It was a lace shirt, with translucent long sleeves yet it fit Jimin perfectly. Then he picked out a pair of jeans, his usual black ripped ones. But the best part of it was his choker.

Jimin was quite a fan of accessories, and paid a lot of attention to detail. He had chokers of many different types and sizes, patterns and colours. Little flowers, stripes, silk, laced...This time he chose a collar-like one— shiny black with a little circular pendant at the base.

Today, on their so-called hangout, he would win him over once and for all.

But he didn't know what he was in store for.

- // -

Taehyung turned up, but his hair was styled, the bright red illuminated by the lights. The colour of scarlet was none other than perfect for him. And with his hair unveiling his forehead and eyebrows, it was a deadly mix.

Pardon me but i would honestly choKe if i ever see that- 

Aaaaand the last few chaps were spoilers dang im so sorry jddjfhjsks after his blonde is washed away it's supposed to be dyed red but- what did i do
sorry 😔😔

At six, he arrived at the restaurant, and was taken to the upper floors where he had booked a private room for the both of them.

He'd set the lighting to be dim, and the carpet was red, casting a dark yet seductive gloom over the table for two.

Tapping his long fingers on the silky vermillion tablecloth, he suddenly stopped short when Jimin entered the room looking like a whole ten-course meal. His eyes widened, trailing slowly over the curve of his slim waist, the tight jeans that clung on his thighs, and that stunning choker that probably meant something...

"Mmm." Taehyung nodded in approval, shifting his gaze to the elder's pretty face that held minimal shades of makeup, but somehow still had that sexy effect. The husky eyeshadow was working its magic real well on the author too.

Jimin strutted over to him sassily. "Not even a good evening?"

"Is there a problem, hmm?" Taehyung gently placed a hand on the dip in his waist, rubbing his thumb in the slight dent of his body. A shiver ran down the smaller's spine. Jimin removed it and sat down opposite him, shaking his head.

While they waited for their meals to be served, Taehyung struck up an interesting conversation.

"I was planning to ask someone out on a date, what do you suggest I do?"

"Someone?" Jimin raised his eyebrows, almost certain that it was him.

"Yes, a girl. I've been meeting her for quite a while. She's Seokjin's sister. Look." Taehyung whipped his phone out and showed a picture of him and another girl evidently hugging and smiling at the camera.

"Oh." Jimin frowned. He wasn't happy.

What a joke.

"So?" Taehyung smiled sweetly, leaning his chin on his hands, looking at an angered Jimin. He held back his laughter, it was funny seeing him jealous in this kind of situation.