「 𝟒𝟕 」

uh,, more fluff so be warned

- // -

Seokjin could hardly believe it.

Jimin and Taehyung were official!

On one side, he felt like an incredibly proud mother, but on the other he knew the amounts of pda he was about to get.

"Alright, listen up, you two." Seokjin tapped his fingers on the table, looking at the two, Taehyung's arm encircling Jimin's waist perfectly. "I'm very happy that I won't be getting anymore silly quarrels, but you need to avoid doing these kinds of display when you see patients. We don't know if they will be sensitive to different sexualities." Seokjin knew from firsthand experience. With Namjoon.

"Alright." The two chorused.

"But you won't mind, would you?" Jimin turned around and suddenly kissed Taehyung right on his lips, making the taller blush. It continued for a few more minutes, and the elder took a long, deep breath.

Jimin is so, so, so, so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so freaking cute, thought Taehyung.

Now Taehyung's lips were almost swollen.

"Jimin you- Tae-" Seokjin didn't know how to explain. Jimin looked at his boyfriend and realised, widening his eyes.

Taehyung happily shrugged. "Doesn't matter. I love you." He nuzzled his nose in Jimin's hair, inhaling the soft scent of flowers. And began playing with his hair, bunching it up in a small ponytail.

"Don't do that..." Jimin whined, facing him and squishing his cheeks, pulling and releasing them. So cute.

"Out out out out out." Seokjin chanted, closing his chair and getting up. "Shoo lovebirds." He pushed them out of his office, Taehyung backhugging Jimin as they waddled out the door.

His poor heart.

(Btw jinnie doesn't like pda because joonie doesn't give him much and he's jealous so pray4jin 😔✊)

- // -

"Oh."

"My."

"GOD!!!!" Jihoon squealed, jumping up and hitting his phone screen repeatedly in unfettered excitement.

"WHY DO I FEEL SO SINGLE?" Jungkook screeched, pulling at his hair from the other end of the call.

"Shhh, don't make too much noise. Seokjin is sensitive." Taehyung chided, then Jimin tickled his chin, making Taehyung turn towards him lovingly. "You cheeky little strawberry."

"You handsome sprout." Jimin winked. "No more kisses otherwise you'll have to conceal your swollen lips with a mask."

Taehyung pouted a little, but agreed.

"But when we get home you can do anything you want."

Jimin's phone ringing didn't let him say anything more.

"I have a case." He said, after hanging up. "I'll be going, see you later love." He pecked Taehyung's forehead, but Taehyung grabbed his arm.

"Let me kiss you now." He locked their lips in a well-needed parting kiss, and Jimin blushed as he ran out the door, Taehyung gazing at his hair bouncing as he went. Cute.

"Oh wait, I have to go with Mr Park!" Jihoon quickly gathered his things and ran off too, having been staring at the both of them. But he left his phone behind so the bunny boy could talk to Mr Kim.