Fourty Seven {1 Million Special}

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

And so it commences. Mark's plan and Jae's plan.

Taehyung's already at the funfair with Jimin and Jesung, bringing the twins with him. Jae ensured Mark is sleeping so she can direct the twins to Taehyung – or so she believed.

Little did she know that Mark was watching from the bedroom window to spy on Jae, fathoming where she is taking the twins so early before noon. Mark sent one of his associates on the case to investigate.

Jae returns home and realises that Mark still hasn't come downstairs for breakfast. She waits for him while watching her favourite series on TV.

A few minutes later, Mark paces down the stairs and catches a glimpse of Jae in the living room. He strides to her and gives her forehead a kiss, whispering a "good morning", as does Jae.
"Your breakfast is in the kitchen." She tells him.

"Thank you." He replies, heading to the kitchen.

Stealing this opportunity, Jae hastily types a message on her phone to Taehyung, asking how they are and if everything is alright. She feels somewhat scared because keeping a secret from Mark regarding Taehyung is quite unnerving for her. Her thumb quickly taps the send button and she immediately locks her phone, hiding it under the cushion when Mark approaches her.

He takes a seat beside her with his breakfast in his hands, watching TV with her. Why couldn't he just eat in the kitchen? She contemplates.

Mark's eyeing Jae's every move, every expression and every emotion — more like scrutinising.

Jae can feel Mark's intense gaze on her, which sends a disconcerted shiver up her spine. According to her, it feels as if he's about to do something untoward but he wouldn't. She distinguishes that Mark won't even dare to do anything after what transpired the other night. Even though, she is somewhat apprehensive about Mark finding out about Taehyung and that he's been coming over daily to see her and the kids.

Mark frequently steals glances at his phone just in case someone messages him concerning his investigation. I have to find out where the twins are, where Jae carried them to and why she took them outside so early in the morning. He peeps at Jae, while she is watching TV and contemplates. What are you hiding, Jae?

Taehyung's POV

Presently at the fair with Jimin and his son, I brought the twins, along with Jaehyun, so he can have fun with us and diminish his work tension a little bit. He beams and plays with the kids, also treating them to their much-loved ice creams. We're all about to go on a kiddies ride with the kids.

I sigh, contemplating about Jae and how it's unfair that she couldn't come along with us. I think she would have loved this day out. Two parents taking their daughters out to the funfair – more like a couple and our children.