Chapter 2

Harry's POV
Sage finally fell asleep. That's when I decided to tell the boys everything Ms. Waters told me. I read to them her file.

"She was dropped on her head?!" Louis basically shouted.

"Shh mate. Don't wake her." I whispered back to him.

"She's anorexic. That's not good," Niall read on her file.

"Poor girl. She has so much anxiety," Zayn said. The boys and I all agreed to that.

Finally we pulled into the driveway. Louis offered to carry her and bring her to her room since she was still asleep.

Louis's POV
I offered to bring Sage to her room. I got out and then lifted her on my hip. Dang she is so light. I then followed the other boys, and then went upstairs and went to her room. I laid her on her bed and pulled the covers up on her. Then I walked out and went to where the other boys were.

"She's still asleep?" Niall asked.

"Yep," I answered and sat down on the couch next to Liam. We all were just watching a movie. Niall of course was eating.

Harry's POV
The boys and I were watching a movie. I was thinking how the boys and I are going to tell Sage we are One Direction. I don't think she can bare anything else. But it has to be done ASAP or else the fans would get over attached or something.

We then went to bed. In the middle of the night we heard a ear piercing scream. The boys and I immediately left our rooms and ran to Sage's room.

Sage's POV
I was back in the house where I was abused. The men had my brother by the neck.

"Thanks to you he is going to die!"' One of them said then shot him. They had a beer bottle and threw it at me. That's when I screamed loudly and started crying.

"Sage, it's just a nightmare," I heard one of the boys saying to me. They were all shaking me awake. I was screaming and crying. Finally, I was fully awake, with tear stains running down my eyes, and I was sweating big time.

"It's ok honey. You are safe now. We will never hurt you," Harry comforted me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Zayn asked.

I shook my head no. Liam then handed me a tissue to wipe my eyes. I took it and wiped the tears from my face. It was now 9:00 a.m.

I then gave a hug to Harry, burying my face into his neck. The boys and him seemed shocked by it, but then he hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Do you want something to eat?" He whispered in my ear.

"No," I responded back to him.

"Sage, you need to try to eat something," Louis said.

After the boys begging me to eat, I finally gave in. We all went downstairs and went into the kitchen. I couldn't help notice how big this house was. It's like a mansion! The boys must be loaded or something. I sat next to Niall as Harry and Liam fixed me something to eat.

"Here you go," Liam said placing a plate of sliced banana, bacon, and eggs.

I ate the slices of banana and some of the eggs. I didn't touch the bacon at all.