Chapter 54

Sage's POV
"NOOOO!" I screamed out. I was having another nightmare. This time it was about Brooke getting abused by her new family. It was also about my whole past.

"Sage, it is okay. Wake up darling," I heard someone shaking me awake.

I continued to scream and cry. After another minute I was fully awake and I opened my eyes to see Harry on my bed in front of me.

"Awww, Sage, it was just a bad dream," he pulled me into a hug and moved my bangs out of my face.

"Oh Harry, it was so scary!" I cried out with fright to him.

"Shhh it's okay love. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me and stroked my hair.

"No," I mumbled in his chest.

I continued to cry and shake like a little puppy. He picked me up and held me for a few minutes.

A few minutes later, he sat down in my rocking chair and cradled me. He then started singing and rocking me back to sleep.

Skip to morning time.

It's now 10:30. At least it's Sunday. I am still thinking about my stupid nightmare but I could care less.

I then went downstairs to greet the boys.

"Good morning princess," Niall saw me first.

"Good morning," I smiled at him. I then sat down next to Liam and we all watched Jessie. I love this show!

After awhile my stomach growled.

"Hungry?" Louis asked me while chuckling.

"I guess so," I responded.

We then went in the kitchen and I sat down as they fixed breakfast.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"We don't know yet hon," Zayn said as he handed me a plate with a waffle.

They then joined me.

Once we finished eating we went back in the living room and laid around.

After awhile I finally asked Harry, "Harry, why do you wear so many rings?" I picked up his hand to take a look at them.

"Well, Sage, that is a good question. I just like to wear them. Each one of them kinda has a meaning to me. Almost like your bracelets you wear on your wrists and ankles," he explained to me and pointed at my bracelets.

"Yea that is true. Do you all want to know what some of them mean?" I asked them.

"Sure love," Liam said.

"Well this one is the one I share with my friend Brooke," I pointed to one on my wrist.

"Then this one is one my parents got me the first time we went to the beach," I showed them the one around my ankle.

"This one is a from a bet I made with my brother. It's a long story that I would rather not go into details," I smirked and pointed to another one around my ankle.

"And this one is a promise one. It's a promise to never quit no matter how hard life gets. Just to be your best self," I pointed to another one around my wrist.

"I would show you all the rest but I have so many," I stated.

"That is really cool Sage," Louis smiled at me.

"I am going outside if you all need me," I now said and got up and walked out.

I then went on the swing set for a little bit.