Chapter 84

Sage's POV
Today is Saturday. Thank goodness.

School was busy this week because we had another math test. Harry helped me study. I ended up getting a 97.

Right now, I'm getting ready for the day.

Once I finished, I went downstairs and to the living room where the boys are.

"Good morning," the boys all said to me.

"Good morning," I said back and sat down next to Liam.

"Are you hungry Sage?" Zayn asked me.

"Not right now," I responded.

"Okay," they all nodded.

We watched Tv for awhile.

"What are we doing today?" I spoke up and asked them.

"We have to go to the studio, so Colt and Justin are coming over," Liam told me.

"Why does it feel like every time I ask that question that's always the response I get?" I questioned a little sadly.

"We're sorry honey, but we've been busy lately. We wish we could take you with us," Louis said.

"It just feels like you all are never here anymore," I stated quietly.

"We know baby. But tell you what, we rather be here with you. You're our joy. You give us something to look forward to as soon as we arrive home," Harry explained to me.

I can't remember the last time all six of us have hung out the whole day without having to do anything.

"We can do something when we get back. Promise princess," Niall said.

"I guess we could," I sighed.

"Besides, you always have fun with Colt and Justin. You won't even notice us gone. We'll be back before you know it," Liam added.

"Yea, sure," I gave in. I didn't want to listen to them talk about being gone for the day any longer. It would only make me miss them more.

"Colt and Justin will be here in 10 minutes," Zayn informed me.

"Okay," I got up and went to the kitchen.

I fixed myself a bowl of cereal. I guess Harry heard me because he came into the kitchen.

"Sweetheart, I could have fixed your cereal for you," he told me.

"It's no big deal," I only responded back.

He sighed.

"Look Sage, I know you're a little sad with the boys and me being away all the time. We really do wish we could take you with us," Harry said.

Them being gone all of the time reminds me of my parents. My parents were barely around because of serving in the military.

"I understand being gone constantly is just a part of your all's career, but I still need you all in my life," I explained to him.

"Sage, the boys and I know you need us. We need you too. We promise we're always here for you, even when were gone at work," Harry told me.

"Being gone and being here aren't the same things," I stated quietly.

"They could be. Even if the boys and I are gone, we're still here. We're always right in here," he laid his hand across my heart.

"And you're always in ours," he removed his hand and put it across his own heart.

"Do you understand what I mean?" Harry asked me.

"Yes. I didn't think about it like that," I said.