Chapter 83

Louis's POV
I am currently in the kitchen with Liam and Niall. Zayn and Sage are still asleep. I think Harry is in the shower.

"I think if we do a D-chord, it will sound better," Liam told Niall.

Niall played it.

"What about an A-chord?" I suggested to him.

Niall played it.

"I like that," he smiled.

Right now, we're making ideas for our new songs and album we've been working on.

"When are we going to tell Sage? We still haven't told her," I stated to them.

"I feel like we should wait a little while longer," Liam said.

"I agree. I think we should also wait for Harry. He's her dad after all," Niall added.

"Sage just got done with Jayden's situation and Changa going missing. The little girl doesn't need more stress on her right now," I told them.

"Let's just wait for Harry and Zayn," Liam said.

We started talking about our songs again.

Harry's POV
I walked downstairs and to the kitchen to see Louis, Niall, and Liam.

"My oh my. If it isn't Mr. Styles. Why's he dressed up this morning?" Louis looked at me.

"You guys forgot?" I asked them.

"Forgot what?" Liam asked me.

"Okay, I'm not surprised that Louis and Niall forgot, but Liam? Are you serious?" I questioned him.

"Well, what is it?" Niall asked me.

"Are you going on a date or something?" Louis laughed.

"No! My mum is remarrying today! Come on guyyyyssss," I looked at them displeased.

"Ohhhhhh, that. Sorry we forgot mate," Liam apologized to me.

"Well, get up off your all's arses, wake up Zayn, and get dressed because we have to be there in two hours! I'll wake up Sage," I said irritated.

They immediately got up and went upstairs.

I fixed myself a cup of coffee but decided to just drink it in the car, knowing Sage is going to be difficult to wake up. I then sat my coffee down by the front door.

I went upstairs and to Sage's room. I walked over to her bed.

"Wake up honey. We're in a little hurry right now," I started shaking Sage awake.

"Nooooo," of course she whined and buried her face into her pillow.

"I know you don't want to wake up right now Sage, but you have to sweetheart," I continued shaking her.

"Whyyyyy?" She whined some more. She really (and I mean REALLY) hates it when we wake her up early even though it's 11:30.

"Baby girl, we have a wedding today and you're a bridesmaid, so you can't be late," I told her.

She started to slowly wake up.

"A wedding for who? And who's bridesmaid?" Sage asked me in her cute sleepy voice.

"My mum. She's remarrying today. You forgot didn't you?" I asked her even though I already knew the answer.

"Ummm nooooo...mayyyybeeee...yes," Sage admitted.

"It's fine. Right now, you need to take a quick shower and get dressed in the dress I laid out for you," I pulled her out of bed and rushed her into her bathroom.