Chapter 29

Harry's POV
We are finally home from tour. Boys does it feel good to be back!

Sage was extremely happy. When we went to Riley's house, she literally jumped out of the car because she was so happy to see Riley and Changa. She has barely put her cat down since we brought him home.

The boys and I are all sitting down on the couch while Sage was doing whatever with her cat upstairs.

I can't stop thinking about Sage. I just hate how Simon wanted me to use the little girl as charity cases. I have to tell her soon but I am afraid to. It's been months now, since I adopted her, and I still haven't told her.

"You have to tell her sometime," Zayn said.

He literally read my mind!

"How did you know I was thinking about that?" I asked him confused.

"You seemed to be in a deep thinking mood. Also you were talking out loud to yourself," he answered.

"I didn't realize," I stated.

"Zayn is right. We need to tell her soon. You can't keep lying to her," Liam said.

"I can't give her more pressure. She has been through so much already. And none she even deserved," I said to them.

"We know, but the more we wait the more we lie to her," Niall said.

"I know, but we just got back from tour. She is happy now. We can't just ruin that right now. She trusts us too," I responded.

"She trusts us now. If we don't tell her now and keep quiet, then she won't trust us because we have lied to her for so long. It's better not to wait because then she might trust us better. The more we wait the more trust she won't trust us," Louis explained.

"You all are right. But how should I tell her? Should I just say, oh hey Sage, you see I adopted you but then Simon said I have to use you for charity cases?" I questioned and stood up getting a little frustrated.

"I'm a what?" We then all turned around to see Sage!

Sage's POV
"I'm a what?" I asked.

"Sage, how long have you been standing there?" Harry asked. At this point all of the boys were looking at me afraid.

"Long enough to hear that I'm just a stupid charity case for you all," I answered getting mad.

"Sage, please listen to us," Niall tried comforting me.

"No, you all lied to me!" I screamed at them.

"Sage, please hear us out," Liam said.

"Hear what?! That you all adopted me just for charity. Even worse, you all kept this from me for months. And you, Harry, you were planning to not tell me!" I shouted at him.

"Sage, please calm down. You need to hear us out," Louis tried calming me down.

"Why should I? You all lied to me!" I only yelled at him.

"Sage, please just listen to us," Zayn tried now.

"No! I can't believe I trusted you all so easily. I'm such a fool. I should have known that there was something up when I was adopted by a guy and four others guys. Now, I know it was all for charity," I stated.

"Sage, it's not like that," Harry stated coming towards me.

"Don't come close to me!" I screamed then backed away from him.

"Sage, you need to let us explain," Niall tried again.

"No, I'm not listening to what you all have to say right now. You all don't know everything I have been through just to find out I'm a charity case for five boys!" I yelled.