Chapter 70

Harry's POV
I woke up and saw that it's 9:30. I looked at Sage to see that she's still sleeping next to me. Gosh, she's so cute! She's snuggling against her bear and talking in her sleep. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture of her.

I then stretched out but didn't realize Sage's cat was also in the bed. I accidentally kicked him off the bed and he made a thud.

I looked over to see if he's okay.

"Sorry Changa," I mumbled.

He only hissed at me.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

He jumped back on the bed and curled up next to Sage.

I kissed Sage's cheek then crawled carefully out of bed making sure I won't wake her.

I took a quick shower, got dressed, then went downstairs to see the boys.

"Good morning guys," I said to them.

"Good morning," they all said to me.

"Sage still asleep?" Louis asked.

"Of course," I responded as I sat down next to Zayn.

We all agreed to not wake Sage up since she had a hectic week.

Sage's POV
I woke up to see it's 11:00. I saw that Harry isn't with me. He must had woken up before me.

I did see Changa purring next to me. I picked him up and kissed him on the nose.

I carried him back to my room and sat him on my bed.

I then did my usual morning routine. I decided to French braid my side bangs then pull them, along with the rest of my hair, into a low side bun.

Once I finished, I fed Changa then went downstairs to the living room where the boys are.

I crawled into Harry's lap.

"Good morning sweetheart. Sleep well?" He asked me and kissed my temple.

That depends. Did you hear me screaming and crying in the middle of the night?

I signed good morning back and nodded.

"Good, I knew you would," he smiled at me.

I signed good morning to the boys.

"Good morning Sage," they all said to me.

"Are you hungry?" Niall asked me.

I shook my head no.

We then watched a movie. I distracted myself by playing with Harry's fingers and his rings.

After the movie Harry spoke up and said, "if we aren't doing anything today, I'm going to the mall."

"That's a good idea. I will come too," Louis said.

"Does anyone else want to go?" Harry asked.

The rest of the guys said no.

"Sage, do you want to go?" Harry asked me.

I shook my head no.

I want to spend time with Niall, Zayn, and Liam. I feel like I'm not as close to them as I am with Harry or Louis. Sometimes I feel like I leave them out and that makes them sad or something.

With that, I couldn't help but feel bad. I began to cry. I wiped my tears away so the boys wouldn't notice. I guess I didn't do it quick enough because Louis noticed me.

"Harry, Sage is crying," he informed him.

Harry then shifted me in his lap.

"Why are you crying honey? What's wrong?" He asked me concerned. He took his thumb and wiped a tear underneath my eye.