Chapter 57

Sage's POV
"Everybody wake up! Wake up! It's time to wake up!" Louis shouted and played a trumpet.

The boys and I are sleeping on bunk beds. I'm on top with Harry on the bottom. Niall was also on top with Liam on the bottom.

Niall and I both fell out of the beds, me landing on top of him.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" I screamed.

"Sage, are you okay?!" Harry rushed over to me.

"Yes, Niall broke my fall," I stated.

"And Sage may have broken my spine," Niall pushed me off of him.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Why the fuck do you have a trumpet?" Zayn asked.

"Mate, don't cuss in front of Sage," Liam scolded him.

"Relax, I know the words. I could care less," I spoke up.

"Just don't use them," Harry said. I rolled my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"8:00. We have to eat breakfast with some kids. Then we have an interview. Sage has to come today," Louis now said.

"Great," I mumbled.

"Now come on! Get ready!" Louis blew the trumpet until Niall took it from him.

We then all took turns taking quick showers and getting dressed.

Once we all finished, we walked outside and went to the dining hall.

"Good morning," Mrs. Nelson said to us.

"Good morning," we all said back.

"I heard you all have an interview today. Everything will be fun afterwards," she gave me a wink. I smiled back at her.

The boys and I then ate breakfast with some kids. I wasn't really paying much attention. I just wish I could play with Owen and his friends again.

"Sage, can we please play with your hair?" A few little girls begged me.

"Ummm, sure," I gave in.

I sat down in front of them and let them braid it. More like put it into knots, but they are only six or seven.

"Thanks Sage. Mind if we get a selfie?" One of the girls asked me.

"Sure," I took a picture with them. They then left and I joined the boys again.

"Can one of you all fix this?" I gestured to my hair and unbraided what the kids did.

"Sure love," Harry patted a spot next to him.

I then pulled out my mini hairbrush out of my back pocket and handed it to Harry.

"Wait, you keep this on you?" He asked concerned.

"Yep, never leave without it," I only smiled.

"You're turning into Zayn," Niall laughed.

"So what's this interview about?" I asked as Harry brushed my hair out.

"It's just to get to know you some. We're meeting with a woman named Ms. Farris. She will be asking you some questions," Liam explained to me.