Chapter 3

Sage's POV
The boys and I got in the car, and we were heading to the mall. I was actually kinda excited but also nervous. I was lost in thought until someone tapped my shoulder.

"We are here hon," Zayn informed me.

The driver (a limo driver) parked and we all got out. As soon as we got out all these people started rushing towards the boys. I felt a pair of arms pick me up. I looked to see Harry putting me on his hip and then he started running. I was getting scared. People were shouting, asking so many questions, and trying to get pictures. I tried to get out of Harry's grip but he just held me tighter.

"Shhh, love. It's almost over. You are okay," Harry whispered in my ear and then pushed my head into his neck to hide my face.

We finally got inside where the other boys were then Harry put me down.

"What just happened?" I asked panicking.

"Those were fans. You will get used to it," Louis answered.

I shook my head no. I don't think I will ever get used to that. That's was just so scary. The boys only laughed at my action of response.

After a few minutes of the boys letting me catch my breath, Niall said, "Let's go," and took off.

The boys and I followed closely behind. They took me to Abercrombie, Justice, Hollister's, PINK, Forever 21, and so much more. I got so many shirts, shorts, pants, bathing suits, shoes, socks, underwear, sweats, and beyond more.

"Guys, you all don't need to get me so much stuff," I reassured them.

"It's no fun if you don't let us spoil you," Harry only said.

I just rolled my eyes. "Can we go to the hair store," I asked them.

"You mean Ulta?" Louis corrected me and started chuckling.

"I think so," I smiled back.

They then took me to Ulta and bought me a hair brush, hair ties, scrunchies, head bands, bows, bobby pins, hair clips, and a comb.
You are probably thinking that's a lot for just hair, but my hair is important to me.

After that the boys and I went to the cafeteria to get lunch. I got a slice of cheese pizza and so did Liam. The rest of the boys got Chick Fil A.

"Did the boys and I mentioned we signed you up for dance and gymnastics," Harry surprised me.

"Really?!" I asked excitedly. The boys all nodded. I then got up and hugged  and thanked each of them.

"We can get the stuff you will need after we're done eating." Zayn said.

A couple minutes later we all finished and threw our trash away. They then took me to Nike to get some different sports stuff. It was a little embarrassing because I needed some sports bras for dance.

"Do you mind helping me," I asked the front cashier.

"Of course," the lady responded. I told her what I needed,  and she measured me and helped me get the stuff I would need for dance while the boys waited patiently.

Once they bought the stuff they took me to one more store to get the stuff I needed for gymnastics.

Boy this has been a long day and I'm getting tired. Not to mention my head is starting to spin like crazy. I think Louis noticed because he then picked me up and held me onto his hip.

"Geez, what's up with you all picking me up all the time," I questioned him.

"It's not our fault you are too cute and really little. We like holding you. Plus you looked tired." Louis laughed.

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help but blush, then I rested my head on his chest. I think we were heading back to the car. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

Louis's POV
I looked down at Sage, who was lightly breathing, and was fast asleep. She looks so cute when she is sleeping.

"She's asleep again?" Liam looked confused.

"Yea, I guess so," not knowing how to answer that.

"Dang, she sleeps a lot," Niall said.

"Ms. Waters told me since she has a severe concussion she gets tired easily and she can either pass out or go unconscious easily," Harry explained to us.

"Ohhh, that makes sense (idk if it really does)," Zayn nodded understanding.

"Louis, could you check to see if she's actually asleep or if she's passed out," Harry asked getting a little concerned.

I then checked Sage's breathing and her head. Thank goodness she is only asleep.
"She's sleeping," I announced to the others.

Skip to where they arrive at home.

Harry's POV
Louis carried Sage in while the rest of us carried her stuff upstairs to her room. Louis laid her on a couch as we all joined them in the living room.

Liam decided to watch a movie while the rest of us were on our phones. Niall of course was eating. I think we decided to go out to eat with Liam's, Louis's, and Zayn's girlfriends.

After the movie, it was time to try to wake Sage up.

"Sage, honey, it's time to wake up," I gently started shaking her.

"Nooo," she mumbled and rolled over on her other side.

"Sage you need to or else you won't be able to sleep tonight," I said calmly and continued shaking her harder.

"Babe, we are going to go eat dinner with mine, Louis's, and Zayn's girlfriends at Nandos," Liam backed me up.

Within 10 or 15 minutes we finally managed to wake Sage up. Let's just say it wasn't easy. Who knew she could be so stubborn, but's it's cute though.

Sage's POV
The boys woke me up and told me we were going to eat at Nandos with Liam's, Louis's, and Zayn's girlfriends. Niall seemed to be happy that we were going to Nandos.

As we got in the car I was thinking to myself this is just great. Just more people that I would have to get used to.

________________________________

Hey guys!

I hope you liked the chapter. It was a little shorter. The last part might be a little bad because I wrote it earlier but then it didn't save. I had to redo it and I was getting really tired. I hope you all continue to reading my story. Again, feel free to make any recommendations. I'm open to suggestions! Thank you all.

Love B