Chapter 17

Sage's POV
It was finally the weekend! I woke up around 9:30 and by myself too. I then fed Changa and decided to take him downstairs with me.

I walked downstairs, with Changa in my arms, and went in the kitchen to see that all the boys were awake.

"Good morning sweetheart," Zayn noticed me. He and the boys were fixing eggs and toast for breakfast.

"Good morning," I sat Changa on the floor and sat down.

"What are we doing today guys?" I asked them as Liam served me a plate.

"We will just tell you after breakfast," Harry answered. Why can't they tell me now?

"Okay, if you say so," I said.

They sat down and joined me at the table. They were basically chatting about whatever.

Finally breakfast was over and I was still curious about what we are going to do today.

"So now can you all tell me what we are going to do today?" I asked them as we cleared the table off.

"Yes," Niall answered.

"Well finally," I sassed.

"So Sage have you ever been to a gala?" Harry asked me.

I shook my head no.

"Sage," Louis reminded me about their dumb rule. He can be a butt head sometimes.

"Sorry, but I don't even know what a gala is," I stated.

"Well, a gala is like a formal event with lots of entertainment and performances," Liam explained to me.

"Ok," is all I said.

"Sage, today we are going to a gala," Niall said looking happy.

"Do you know what this means?" Zayn asked me.

"Yes, we are going to a formal event with lots of entertainment and performances," I repeated what Liam explained to me.

The boys laughed at my response.

"Say, you can be really funny," Harry choked between laughs.

"Can you all stop beating around the bush and just tell me what is going on?" I asked making them laugh even more.

Finally Louis said, "Sage, you will get to meet all these singers tonight. We also have to introduce you basically to our fans and say how Harry adopted you."

"Wait, so I'm going to get to meet Lorde, Shawn Mendes, and Arianna Grande?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes!" They all smiled at my reaction.

"You will get to meet so many singers, watch performances, and you will even get to watch us perform," Niall said.

"Our hairdresser and makeup artist, Lou, will be here in two hours to help you get ready," Harry informed me.

There was part of me that was excited but also not. I then frowned.

"What's wrong hon?" Zayn asked me concerned.

"So you all are going to have to introduce me to your all's fans?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, but everything will be okay. It's only celebrities tonight. Our fans will be watching on tv," Louis told me which made me feel better.

"Okay, that makes me feel better," I said catching my breath.

"Good. Everything will be just fine. Are you alright baby?" Liam asked me.