Chapter 15

Sage's POV
The next day I was really tired at school. I fell asleep in class.

"Sage," Cody whispered to me.

I didn't answer him.

"Sage you need to wake up," he said shaking my arm.

"Dude, I'm awake," I said after five minutes of him doing that without the class seeing.

"Why are you so tired?" He asked me a little concerned.

"I stayed up a little late last night doing the plan," I whispered and pulled my arm away from him.

"Did you find anything good? What is in the room?" He whispered asking me so many questions.

"Yea, I will tell you all at lunch and show you all the pictures I took," I whispered to him.

"Okay," he whispered back.

With that the lesson continued. I basically zoned out the whole time. Finally the bell rang, and Cody and I went to the lunchroom, got our lunch, then went to our usual table where the others were.

"Hey guys," Parker said to us as we sat down.

"Hey," Cody responded.

"So Saylie, how was the plan? Did you find what is in the room?" Jayden asked me.

"Yea," I said then I told them everything I did. I showed them the pictures.

"Dang," Cody said as I handed my phone around to see the pictures.

"I remember! He and Taylor Swift used to date but they broke up I think in July," Patrick stated.

"Yea, it was all over the news and media and stuff," Parker added.

"Well, I am going to get them back together," I said and bit into a French fry.

"How are you going to do that?" Cody asked me.

"I was thinking about hacking into Harry's phone to where I can receive any text message that he gets. Then I can text Taylor using his number but on my phone, and Harry won't be able to see any of the text messages on his phone. Then I can text Taylor to meet Harry at the park as a casual date. She won't know it's actually me, and think it is Harry. Then I can try setting them up once they both agree," I told my plan to them.

"I think that's an awesome idea!" Patrick exclaimed to me.

"I just don't know how to hack into his phone to where I can receive his messages and text and he won't see it," I said to them.

"Don't you worry one bit. I have that covered. I know how to that. I can do it during break," Jayden told me.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yep. I did it to my older sister and she still doesn't know I have been sending messages to her boyfriend!" Jayden laughed and we all stated laughing with him.

Once lunch was over we then went to the gymnasium for break and sat down.

I was still tired so the boys let me sleep while Jayden did whatever with my phone. I was sleeping with my head in Parker's lap. (I know that might sound weird but it's only as friends).

Skip to 20 minutes later.

"Sage, wake up," all the boys were shaking me awake. After five minutes or so they finally managed to get me up.

"Geez, you are difficult to wake up," Patrick pointed out.

"I bet the boys have fun in the morning waking you up," Patrick laughed making the others to laugh. I just rolled my eyes at them.