Chapter 60

Sage's POV
We are finally home and boy does it feel good.

"Changa!" I exclaimed and ran over to pick him up.

"Sage, we have a meeting today. Colt and Justin will be here in an hour," Zayn now said.

"What time will you all be back?" I looked at them while holding Changa.

"Don't worry love. We should be back around 9ish," Niall responded.

"Is that okay?" Liam asked.

I nodded.

"Sage, use your words please," Harry reminded me.

"Yes," I said.

I then did my usual boring morning routine. Once I was finished brushing my teeth and my hair, I went downstairs and back to the boys.

"They should be here any minute now," Harry told me.

"I will miss you all. Please be careful," I gave them each a hug.

"Awwwww Say, everything will be okay. Don't worry sweetheart, we will be back. We will miss you too," Louis gave me a tight hug.

With that the door bell rang. Zayn opened the door.

"Hey guys!" Colt and Justin walked in. We then all said hi back. With that the boys left.

"Sage, what do you want to do right now?" Justin asked me.

"Nothing," I walked to the living room, laid on the couch, and sighed.

"Are you okay Sage?" Colt asked me.

I didn't answer him.

"Sage, what's wrong sweetheart?" Justin asked me.

"It's just that I'm still not used to them being gone all the time. I love spending time with them but then it's like the next day they have to leave," I explained to them.

"Oh, honey it's okay. They will always be back," Colt pulled me into his lap and hugged me.

"Not only that but tomorrow is Father's Day. I miss my dad so much," I let a few tears roll down.

"It's okay Sage. We promise he is watching over you. He loves you very much," Justin kissed me.

"I have been thinking about getting Harry a Father's Day present because he's like a father to me. I just don't know what to get him," I said.

"We can help you. Just tell us what you are thinking then we can help you out," Colt said.

I told them my idea. Afterwards, we got to work immediately.

Harry's POV
Sage seemed sad when we left. She told us she will miss us and to be careful. I guess she hates it when we have to leave her.

Tomorrow is Father's Day. I don't know whether Sage thinks of me as a father or not. But I don't want to ever pressure her or anything. I mean I do think of Sage has my little girl. She always will be.

It must be so hard on Sage. She had to experience the loss of her father at such a young age.

I could not even imagine what it is like to not have any real family here on Earth. But to be adopted by five boys and just everything dramatically changing that must be even harder.

"Harry, it's time for the meeting," Zayn snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry," I said and zoned back in.

~~~
It's now Father's Day aka a very sad day for Sage.

All the boys have left to go see their fathers. It's just Sage and me now at home. She's still asleep.