Chapter 65

Sage's POV
"Sage wake up," I felt the boys shaking me awake.

"Noooo," I rolled over on my side.

"Sage, it's already 11:30 love," I heard Zayn say.

"Yea, that's early for me," I just laid there.

"Niall, do the honors," I heard Liam say.

I then felt Niall pick me up and drop me on the floor like always.

"Thanks," I said then got up.

I couldn't help but think about my nightmare I had last night.

I just hate my nightmares. As much as I try not to think about my past, the nightmares are always there to haunt me. My nightmares are always there to remind me of my past, trauma, anxiety, depression, and fear. They never go away and I think they never will.

Flashback:
"Aiden will they ever stop?" I asked my brother.

"Will what ever stop?" He asked me.

"The nightmares. Will they ever stop? You know, just disappear? Go away?" I asked him.

"Sage, the nightmares will go away. You just need to surround yourself with the people that make you happy. That way you will get good dreams about them," he tried to explain it in a way that I could understand.

"I can't surround myself with the people that make me happy if they are gone. I miss them so much Aiden," I stated. A few tears then fell.

Aiden picked me up, "awww Sage. I miss them too. I promise you they are in a better place."

"Do you get nightmares too?" I asked him.

"Yes, but I am strong so I can take care of you. I will always be here for you honey no matter what. I will make you happy," he said.

"Promise?" I asked him.

"Promise. I love you so much Sage. Don't ever forget that," Aiden looked down at me.

I looked up at him, "I love you forever Aiden."

End of flashback.

"Sage, we've been calling your name for the last five minutes. Are you alright love?" Louis snapped me out of my thoughts.

I ignored his question. I just collapsed and laid on the floor. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair. I could feel the boys looking at me but I don't care.

I wish I could tell the boys everything and they would really understand. I appreciate how much they try but it isn't enough. I wish there is someone that really understands. But sadly I'm left on my own sometimes. There are just some things that I can't tell the boys.

"Sage, are you okay sweetheart?" I was snapped out of my thoughts. This time by Harry.

"Sorry, I'm just lost in thought," I finally said.

"What are you thinking about?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing," I lied.

"What does nothing look like?" Liam asked.

"Something," I responded.

"Okay, what does something look like?" Niall asked.

"Everything," I finally opened my eyes and smiled. I then got up off the floor.

"Sage, you are so wise and adorable," Louis smiled at me.

Everyone then left except for Harry.

"Are you okay Sage? Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me.