Chapter 18

Note I changed the picture of Riley in my chapter where I introduce her to the story. Also, just pretend they look a little younger in the picture above. Enjoy the chapter!

Skip to a week later

Sage's POV
It was Saturday and I had nothing to do. I have never been so bored. The boys had work to do at home.

I then decided to look up things to do when you are bored. I clicked search and found this:

Ten things to do when bored:
Watch a movie
Take a hike
Cook a meal
Go to the gym
Have a sleepover
Take a nap
Listen to the music
Play video games
Travel
Draw

I then thought the sleepover would be a great idea! I never had one before.

I thought about my list of friends I could have over. I probably can't have Jayden, Cody, Patrick, and Parker over since they are boys.

I then thought of my friend Riley at dance. We have gotten closer and she is the actually a girl best friend I have besides Perrie, Daniel, Eleanor, Lou, and Taylor. Plus, she is a few months older than me.

I then went downstairs, after feeding Changa, and went to where the boys were.

"Hey Sage," Liam said to me.

"Hello," I said back.

"What are you up to?" Niall asked me.

"Well, I was bored so I looked up ideas for when you are bored, and I found a sleepover is a good one," I started to tell them.

"And?" Louis questioned me.

"I was wondering if I can have my friend Riley, from dance, over tonight. I never had a sleepover before. She is also the only girl friend I have that's my age. Please?" I asked them.

"I guess that's fine. As long as you all don't cause any trouble. Also, she can't be like fan girl all over us," Harry said.

"Yes! Thank you!" I exclaimed and hugged him.

I then ran upstairs to my room to text Riley and ask her. I'm hoping she can come tonight. I sent her this:

Hey Riley! i was wondering if you would like to sleep over at my place tonight. i have never had one before and I would love to have one with you. i already asked the boys and they said you can come!!- Sage

About ten minutes later I received this:

Hey Sage! Yes, i would love 2 have a sleepover with U! I have 2 ask my parents first but they should B fine with it!!- Riley.

I then texted back:

Great! just let me know if you are able to come. i hope you can- Sage.

About 15 minutes later I received a text:

I CAN COME!!!- Riley

I texted her back:

Yay!!! i'm so happy. how about you come over at 6:30??- Sage

Yes, that will be fine. Can't wait!!- Riley

Great, can't wait too!!- Sage.

I am so happy now!! I went back downstairs to where the boys are.

"She can come!" I exclaimed to all of them.

"That's awesome. We actually finished all our work now so we can help you set up," Zayn told me.

"Okay," I said.

"Say, why don't you make a list of stuff you want to do with your friend while the boys and set up?" Harry suggested.