Chapter 39

Sage's POV
Today is finally Friday. I still can not go to school. I mean I could but the boys don't want me to.

I have my choir concert tonight and a doctor appointment at 3:30. If the doctor says I can sing then I am going to the concert.

I have been looking forward to singing again. I have not talked or sang for three days now. It has been tough but the boys have helped me get through it.

Right now I was taking a shower. Once I finished, I did my usual routine. After I fed Changa, I went downstairs. None of the boys are up yet.

I decided I would fix some breakfast. I fixed cereal because I can not cook. We have all learned that by now.

"Good morning," the boys said to me when I was halfway done with my cereal. I signed to them good morning back.

"Big day isn't Sage? You get to talk and sing again if the doctor says you can," Harry told me.

I signed to them: hopefully I am able to sing tonight.

"We know hon. Even if you can't we will still have a fun night!" Louis exclaimed to me.

I then signed to them: okay

When I was done with my cereal I put my bowl in the sink. I then went to living room.

I am bored again!

"Sage, are you bored again?" Niall noticed my boredom.

I shook my head yes.

"We can go to the park if you want to," Liam suggested.

I then shook my head yes. I love being outside!

"We have to get ready first. Since you are ready you can wait here," Zayn informed me.

I then signed okay.

The boys then left to take showers and get ready. I laid on the couch and watched TV.

I am hoping the doctor says I can sing tonight. Not hoping, but DYING.

Skip to thirty minutes later.

"Sage we are ready now," Harry said to me.

I signed to them: can we walk to the park?

"Sure if that is what you want," Louis said to me.

We then walked to the park. On the way there the boys talked mostly. I couldn't include myself into the conversation since I can not talk.

When we got there I ran to the slide. I like the slide the best. The boys ran with me.

I then went down to see Harry greeting me at the bottom. I smiled at him.

After that, me, Zayn, and Louis went on the seesaw. Louis had to do it with me because I was not strong enough to push Zayn up. Lol.

Next, we played freeze tag. Liam was it.

Then we played the floor is lava. Well I did. Niall helped me cross the monkey bars. Harry gave me a piggy back ride. They all just helped me not touch the ground basically. It was fun.

After awhile the boys sat down as I played in the sandbox. There were a few kids.

"Why are you not in school?" A girl asked me.

I could ask the same about you if I could I thought to myself. I didn't answer her.

"She asked you a question," a boy stated to me.

"Can you not talk or something?" A second boy asked me.

I didn't want to fool with them so I went and sat down with the boys.