Chapter 68

Harry's POV
When Sage told us that she loves us and we are her forever family, the boys and I thought she was talking to us again. We were wrong.

Sage is still not talking to us even though we have talked to her and she told us everything that happened.

Sage is still having more nightmares and panic attacks. She won't tell us what is wrong.

Nothing the boys and I say is helping her feel better.

The boys and I are in the living room right now while Sage is in her room. She won't come out except for when we make her eat.

"Guys, we need to get Sage to talk to us again," I spoke up to the boys.

"Yea we do. Who knew it would be this bad," Zayn agreed.

"It's like even though we comforted her after she told us what's wrong, she still won't talk," Liam stated.

"The girl is traumatized so much right now," Niall said.

"Yea, but that doesn't mean she should shut people out again," Louis said.

"I wish there's something we can do to get her to talk to us," I sighed.

"Let's brainstorm for what will make Sage talk," Zayn suggested.

We then all thought for a minute.

Hmmm, this is hard. Nothing is getting her to talk. Not even singing and she loves singing.

"Ooh, I have an idea," Niall spoke up.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"We can have her friends come over. Maybe they can get her to talk. Besides, she hasn't seen them for awhile. They probably miss her," he said.

"That's a great idea. Let's call their parents now," I agreed.

We then all started calling Sage's friends' parents.

After awhile they all said that they can come.

"Everyone will be here in an hour," I told the boys.

~~~
An hour later the doorbell rang.

The boys and I got up and opened the door.

"Hey guys," I said hi to Sage's friends.

"Hey," they all responded.

"Where's Sage?" I think Patrick asked.

"She's in her room. It's the second one on the left," Louis pointed upstairs.

"Okay, thank you all," Cody said. They then went upstairs.

I'm praying that this works.

Sage's POV
Right now I'm in my room.

I don't want to talk anymore. No matter how hard the boys try to comfort me, I am deeply depressed. Nothing they can say will change the fact that Mark raped me.

"Sage, are you in here?" I heard a knock on my door.

I didn't answer.

"Sage, it's us," I heard Parker's voice.

Why are they here? I guess the boys invited them. Great.

I opened my door.

"Hey Sage. How is it going?" Jayden asked me.

I ignored him.

"Sage, are you okay?" Patrick asked me.

Does it look like I'm okay?