Chapter 13

Sage's POV
The boys told me I have to stay the night in this hospital. Great I thought to myself.

"Sage are you hungry?" Harry asked me.

"Yes, very," I responded.

"Here is this," Liam handed me a bag of food.
I ate it happily.

"Ugggghhh I'm in the same outfit that I was in on Thursday night," I groaned.

"Oh, we packed you an outfit and your hairbrush," Harry said.

Then Zayn handed me a bag of clothes and my hairbrush.

I then got out of the bed. Boy does it feel good to stand.

I went in the bathroom that was in the room. I took a quick shower then quickly changed into the sweatshirt and sweatpants that the boys brought me. I then brushed my hair out and just decided to let it air dry.

"Thank you all," I said once I walked back into the room.

"You are welcome sweetheart," Louis said.

I then realized something was missing. Something that I haven't been taking care of since I was passed out.

"Guys, where is Changa?!" I asked a little panicky.

"Don't worry honey. He is at home. The boys took good care of him," Harry told me.

"I miss him," I sighed and put my knees to my chest.

"Aw, he misses you too. Here look," Liam showed me a picture of Changa in a bow tie. It made me then smile.

"That's the smile we miss," Niall pointed out.

"Thanks guys," I said.

"It's getting late. Let's go to bed," Harry instructed. I then got in the bed and went to sleep.

Skip to the middle of the night.

"NOO!!" I screamed. I was having another nightmare. I was sweating and screaming like crazy. I hope I didn't wake anyone up.

"Sage, it's okay. It's just a nightmare," I could feel Harry shaking me awake. I was finally fully awake and I hugged him tight.

"Oh, Harry it was terrible," I cried out with fright and shaking like a little puppy.

"Don't worry love. You are safe," he hugged me.

"I just want to go home," I mumbled in his chest.

"I know you do baby girl," he replied stroking my hair.

He then got in the bed with me. He pulled the covers over us and started singing Little Things in my hear until I fell back to sleep.

Skip to where it is the next day and she can go home.

"Sage, wake up, you can go home now!" Louis exclaimed and was shaking me awake.

"I'm up," I immediately got up. I was happy that I could leave.

"Oh, now you want to wake up," Zayn laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

"Wait did the doctor already come look at me?" I asked a little confused.

"Yes, she did when you were still asleep," Niall answered.

"You are already checked out. We can leave now. We were waiting on you," Liam said.

"What, why didn't anyone wake me up sooner?" I asked.

They all looked at me and waited for me to answer my own question.