Chapter 36

Sage's POV
"Sage wake up," the boys were shaking me awake.

"Five more minutes," I mumbled and rolled over on my side.

"It is Saturday and today is a fun day," I heard Liam said.

I didn't say anything. I then heard whispering and then I felt one of the boys pick me up and drop me onto the ground.

"I don't know why you all even bother trying to shake me awake when you all just do that," I stated and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

I then opened my eyes to see they were all wearing different color outfits.

"What is with all the different color outfits?" I asked confused.

"Sage, it is our annual color war today!" Harry announced.

"What is that?" I asked.

"We will explain later, you need to get ready. Everyone will be here soon," Niall now told me.

"Wait, who is everyone?" I asked curiously.

"Our girlfriends, Lou, Colt, and Justin. We invited them for the color war. Now get ready," Louis instructed me and handed me a yellow outfit and a yellow bandana.

"I am guessing I am yellow," I said.

"Yep," Zayn said then they left.

I then took a quick shower. Once I was done I dried off and brushed my hair real quickly. I then went out see the outfit the boys gave me. It is a yellow crop top and yellow shorts. They also gave me a yellow bandana.

I put the outfit on. I then did started putting my hair into Dutch braids then ended them with pigtails. I then put the bandana on. I also put a yellow anklet on. Then I put a yellow choker on. I decided I will try to go all out on this outfit. I then painted my face.

 I then painted my face

Something like this.

Once I was done I fed Changa then went downstairs to see that everyone is here.

"Sage you look amazing!" Harry exclaimed.

"I love your face paint and your hair," Lou commented.

"Thank you," I said. We then went outside to go over the rules and instructions.

"Okay, everyone we would like to thank you all for coming here today to join us in our annual color war. As you all can see, we are all dressed up in colors," Liam started.

"The teams are Red: Zayn and Perrie. Orange: me and Eleanor. Yellow: Sage and Colt. Green: Liam and Dani. Blue: Niall and Justin. Purple: Harry and Lou," Louis read aloud.

"Today we will be doing different events. Some events will be red, orange, and yellow on one team and green, blue, and purple on the other team. There will be no winners. These are just fun activities. At the end we will have a color run," Niall now explained.