Chapter 59

Sage's POV
"Sage, wake up," I felt Harry and Niall shake me awake.

I just laid there.

"Sage, we know you're tired right now but it's time to leave honey. You can sleep on the plane," Harry shook me harder.

I rolled over onto my side.

"Please Sage," Niall begged me as he shook me.

After five minutes they gave up.

"Zayn, can you carry Sage to the plane?!" Harry called to Zayn then I felt him and Niall walk away.

I felt a pair of arms pick me up.

"Wait get my bear," I stopped Zayn.

He handed me my bear and carried me outside to the plane where the boys were waiting then put me down.

"Looks like someone isn't fully awake yet," Louis joked.

"And it looks like someone uses the same boring joke over and over," I sassed. The boys let out a few snickers.

"Geez sassy in the morning aren't you?" Louis laughed.

I rolled my eyes. We then boarded the plane and got situated.

I said goodbye to my friends the other day. They gave me their emails so I could write to them.

I'm still sad about Owen's death. It's just the things that he won't be able to do now. He won't be able to go to prom, graduate college, get married, raise a family, or anything.

With that I went back to sleep not caring if the boys were saying stuff to me or not.

Harry's POV
Sage is fast asleep in a chair. She had another nightmare last night. She says she's fine but the boys and I know she's still sad. We're thinking about taking her to Clearwater, Florida and going to the beach.

The boys and I aren't doing anything right now except being on our phones. We're all glad to leave Africa but we did enjoy spending time with kids.

I then looked up to see Sage sleeping next to me.

"Wait, did one of you all move her?" I asked confused.

"No," they all responded.

"Then how did she come to me?" I asked.

They all shrugged. We then saw Sage getting up and now climbing into Louis's lap. But she's still asleep. Louis held her closely into his chest because she looks so peaceful.

"Do you all think she sleepwalks?" Niall now asked.

We all agreed. We then heard Sage mumbling a few words in her sleep.

"Guess she sleep talks too," Louis looked down at her. She's so cute.

"I'm so confused why we haven't noticed this before," Zayn said.

"I think children can start sleepwalking or sleep talking at any random time or age," Liam said.

"We can just tell her when she wakes up. Someone film her because she won't believe us when we do," I said.

About an hour later Sage got up from Louis's lap, walked back to me, and crawled into my lap. Niall was filming her as she was sleepwalking and talking.

It's like when she doesn't have nightmares or anything, Sage sleeps like a baby. She's so vulnerable it's so adorable.

Sage's POV
A couple hours later I woke up to Harry looking down at me.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww, look who finally woke up," he cooed and smiled at me. Okay creepy...

"Wait, how did I end up in your lap?" I asked confused and sat up.