Chapter 67

Mark's POV
When I was done with Sage I went to go wash her to hide the bruises I gave her.

I feel bad for the girl but I had to have some fun. I mean, hey, you shouldn't trust strangers so easily. Dumb girl.

It wasn't that fun because she passed out after the third hit. I didn't even hit her that hard.

The police called and said they'll be here in an hour with the boys. I have to hurry!

I carried Sage and sat her in the bathtub. I then washed her quickly to hide the bruises. I'm just fortunate I only hurt her side where she already has some stitches.

Once I was done, I changed her into some sweats then laid her on the couch. She looks just like normal.

With that I watched tv.

About twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. I got up and opened it to see the five boys of One Direction and two officers.

"Where is she?!" Harry asked in a hurry. I pointed to the couch and he rushed over to Sage.

"Sorry about that. He missed her," Zayn apologized for Harry's rudeness.

"It's fine. I'm Marcus but please call me Mark," I shook their hands.

"Thank you Mark for everything," Louis said.

"Did she pass out?" Niall now noticed Sage passed out.

"Oh yea. I was about to take her to the hospital. It's a good thing you all showed up just now," I lied.

"Don't worry. She has a concussion so she passes out easily," Harry explained to me.

"We'll be on our way now," the officers said then left.

"Mark, we can't thank you enough for everything," Liam said.

"I also changed her into my sweats because when I found her she was like ice and nearly passed out right then and there," I lied again.

"That's okay. Do you want them back?" Louis asked me.

"No, she can keep them," I said.

"Again Mark, thank you for being so kind. We will be on our way now," Harry said.

"Is there anything we can do to repay you?" Zayn asked me.

"No, it's all good. I promise," I lied. I already got my fair share.

"Okay then. Goodbye Mark," Harry said. He then picked Sage up and they left.

I shut the door behind them and sighed in relief. I can't believe I got away with that!

Sage's POV
I woke up to see I'm in a car. Where am I?!

"Sage you're awake!" I heard Zayn. I flinched when he yelled even though it was a happy yell.

The boys all then turned towards me.

Harry leaned in to hug me but I flinched and backed away as far as I could.

"Sage, it's okay. We're here now," he said calmly.

I only screamed.

"Sage what's wrong?" Louis asked concerned.

I didn't say anything.

I then remembered what happened. All I can remember is that I was tied to a bed by Mark. Then I was basically beaten and raped until I passed out.

Why are there so many bad people on Earth?

All the memories of me being raped and abused just came into my mind.