Chapter 25

Sage's POV
"Sage, wake up," Harry and Louis were shaking me awake.

I just laid there.

"Sage, we have to get ready, eat, then go. Please wake up now," Harry continued shaking me awake.

After five minutes they finally managed to wake me.

"I'm up," I said rubbing sleep out of my eyes.

I saw they were already dressed.

"Take a shower and get dress," Louis instructed me.

I then got up, pulled some clothes out for today, and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. Then I dried off and got dressed. I brushed my hair out and just put it half up half down.

Once I was done I walked back out.

"Ready?" Harry asked me.

"Yea. Are y'all ready?" I asked.

"Yes," they both said.

"The others are already downstairs," Louis informed me.

We then walked down and went to the breakfast area. I then got scrambled eggs, a muffin, and orange juice.

"Good morning," I said to the others.

"Good morning," they all said happily.

"Sleep well princess?" Niall asked me.

"Yes," I said.

We then ate and they talked about the concert and stuff.

"Sage are you excited to see us perform?" Zayn snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes," I answered.

"It will be fun," Liam said.

"How long are concerts anyways?" I asked them.

"Well, this one will be three hours since it will be just us performing. In other places there will be other performers," Louis explained to me.

"Okay," I said.

Skip to where they are at the arena.

We made it to the arena where the boys will be performing tonight. The stage is so huge and their are seats everywhere.

"This arena can seat 50,000 people," Harry said and noticed me looking around.

"50,000? So you are telling me there will be 50,000 people coming tonight?!" I questioned.

"Yes, but don't worry. There will be plenty of security. Also, you will be backstage. There's an area with a couch, TV, and food," he responded.

"Okay," I said.

"Okay. We can show you the area you will be staying," Niall said.

I followed them as they led me to the area. It is backstage. There is a big couch, a huge TV, food trays, and more.

"This is nice," I stated.

"Sage, we have to go practice now. You can walk around but just don't go to far. Also, don't go outside," Harry told me.

"Okay," I replied. Then they left with some managers.

I then walked around. There were camera guys, audio recorders, stage settlers, and stylists.

I then saw a woman that I recognized.

"Lou, is that you?!" I called out.

The woman then turned around. I was correct, it's Lou.