Chapter 34

Sage's POV
"Sage, are you ready?!" I heard Harry ask me.

"Yes!" I called back. The boys and I have to go to an interview. It's for the Ellen Show. Ellen will be asking me some questions. I'm nervous and don't want to do this.

I am dressed in a fancy but comfortable outfit with my hair down but my bangs braided. I also fed Changa.

Once I was done I went downstairs to see the boys were ready.

"Ready to go?" Niall asked me.

"I guess so," I responded back.

"Everything will be fine," Harry reassured me.

"Yes, and Ellen is really funny. She would never ask you questions about your past life," Louis said to me.

"Good, I don't want her to. Other than that, I am okay," I stated.

We then got in the car and Liam drove.

How did I get to this? How did my life end up being like it is now? I am now having to go to an interview and talk about myself. How did things end up this way?

I am still thinking about the other day how I got to see Colt and Justin. I hadn't seen them since my brother was killed, and then their parents called the police. I was then sent to an orphanage and never seen them since then. I didn't think I ever would.

"Sage, we are here," Zayn snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Great," I stated.

We then walked in.

"Sage, are you ready to meet Ellen?" Niall asked me.

"Yes," I said. I then followed them to this room.

"Ellen, it's so good to see you!" Liam stated.

"Boys, it's great to see you all too? How is it going?" She asked them.

"We are doing good," Zayn responded to her.

"And you must be Sage. The boys told me so much about you. I am excited to have you on my show today," she said to me.

"Thank you. It is nice to meet you," I said trying to sound happy.

"Okay, Sage, all I will be doing is asking you some questions about you. Then I will ask some relating to the boys. I will also ask the boys questions about you. I am going to first ask the boys some questions. I am going to have you get in this box. After a few questions, Harry is going to announce you and open the box. Then you will appear and sit down with them. There will be a live audience," Ellen went over the plan with me.

"Okay, sounds great," I said.

"Awesome, we are about to start so can you get in the box for me?" She asked me.

I then got in the box. Luckily it is big or else I would be so claustrophobic right now.

"How long is she going to be in there? She is afraid of the dark," Harry asked.

"It's shouldn't be to long. Maybe like 15 minutes," Ellen answered.

"Sage, will you be okay?" Louis asked me.

"Yea," I said. They then put the lid on and pushed the box I'm guessing on the stage.

"3-2-1, and you are live!" I heard a camera man exclaimed.

"Hello everyone. Today I am here with the boys of One Direction. Boys how is it going?" Ellen asked.

"We are doing good Ellen," Liam answered.