Chapter 4

Sage's POV The boys and I were going to Nandos

Sage's POV
The boys and I were going to Nandos. I think they were saying stuff to me but I wasn't paying any attention. I was lost in deep thought.

"Sage," Liam called out to me.

"What?" I finally zoned back in and turned my head towards him.

"We have been calling your name for the last five minutes. We are here," Zayn chuckled.

"Oh, sorry," I apologized not realizing we were.

We then got out and walked in. Then we were greeted by which I assumed were the boys' girlfriends.

"You all are late," one girl said to Louis.

"Sorry, babe, but someone didn't want to wake up." Louis responded and then looked at me.

"Oh is this her?! Hello sweetie, I'm Eleanor. I'm Louis's girlfriend," she said bending to my height.

"Hi," I responded back.

"Hello, I'm Dani, Liam's girlfriend," another girl said to me. I said hi back.

"Hi, I'm Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend. Aren't you just cute as a button!" She exclaimed. Why would any one compare me to a button? I mean what's so special about a button I thought to myself. I thanked her anyway.

We then were led to a big table. After 10 minutes or so the waiter finally took our orders. I ordered a kid's spaghetti with olive oil.

The waiter then left with our orders and the table erupted with talking and laughter. After the girls asked me so many questions, I finally started playing Tic Tac Toe on my kid's menu with Niall.

"If you win you can have my breadstick," I made a deal with him.

"Deal," he agreed. He ended up winning.

"Here, take it," I gave him my breadstick.

"No, Sage. You need to try to eat that," Harry butted in.

"Fine," I said and bit into the breadstick. I secretly tore it in half and handed the other half to Niall under the table. I did eat most of my pasta.

Finally it was time to go. Good, too, because I was getting tired.

"It was very nice meeting you Sage," Perrie said to me and hugged me. I couldn't help but flinch a little.

"It's was nice meeting you too," I finally hugged back.

She then whispered in my ear, "If you ever need anything just let us girls know. We know it's hard living with just boys. Sometimes girls just need to be girls."

"Thank you, Perrie," I giggled.

The rest of the girls said goodbye to me and hugged me, with me trying my best not to flinch, then said (or kissed referring to Liam and Dani) goodbye to the boys.

We finally got in the car.

"So did you like them?" Harry questioned me.

"Yes, they are really nice." I answered.

"Tomorrow, we have to do some manage stuff and meetings for our band."

"Oh, ok," I nodded.

"Don't be sad darling. Guess what?" Louis tried cheering me up.

"What?" I responded.

"You are not good with guessing games are you," Niall laughed.

I shook my head no.

"You are going to get to meet the boys from Five Seconds of Summer tomorrow!" Louis exclaimed.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Your going to meet the boys of 5sos," all the boys laughed.

I thought I was going to scream, another boy band! I heard of 5sos a little bit. I only know their song Youngblood though.

"Do you like them?" Zayn asked.

"I think so. The girls in the orphanage would play them sometimes," I answered.

"That's good to know. They can't wait to meet you," Harry smiled at me.

We finally arrived back to the house. I was tired. The boys told me to get ready for bed because we have to wake up early in the morning.

"Goodnight guys," I said to them and then went upstairs. They said goodnight and some (I think Harry and Louis) said they love me.

I went into my room and then changed into some pajamas that the boys bought me from the mall. I then brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Hey Changa," I picked up my cat and gave him a kiss on the nose. I sat him down, filled his bowl up with food and milk and watched him happily eat.

After he was done eating he hopped on my bed and snuggled against me. I thought about today. It was a great day. The boys are so nice to me and they even love me! The girls were awesome too. They all gave me their numbers. Maybe life with these boys isn't so bad after all.

So many feelings were running inside me. I felt happy. I felt pretty. I felt like people care about me. But beyond those things I felt something I haven't felt in a long time. I felt loved.

With that feeling, I then drifted to sleep with a smile on my face.

________________________________

Hey guys!

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. I know it's a little short but it's going to get better soon. If you also want to become a character in the book just message me, follow me, and share my story to your followers. Once you do all that I will make you a character in my story. Also a follow for a follow!

Love B