Chapter 28

Sage's POV
It's finally the boys' last concert! I'm so happy, and I can't wait to go home. I can't wait to see Changa and my friends. Tour has been really fun. The boys have been there now to help me get through it.

I have a surprise for the boys that I was going to show them on the plane ride home. I only told Lou and she loved the idea.

We are now in Barcelona, Spain. It's so beautiful here. The boys are getting ready for their concert. They wanted me to dress up kinda nice since it is their last performance for the tour. Lou fixed my hair and did my makeup.

Just pretend she is younger in this picture and her hair is longer

"Sage, you look so gorgeous," Harry commented when he saw me.

"Thank you," I said.

"Can you believe this is our last concert of the tour?!" Niall exclaimed to me.

"Yea, it's crazy," I stated.

"I can't believe it has been four months. Time flew by quickly," Liam said.

"I know right?" I agreed.

"Sage, we appreciate you being there for us this whole time. You have given us nothing but support. We love you so much!" Louis hugged and kissed me.

"You all have been there for me to help me get through this tour. It's been really fun. I love you all too," I hugged Louis back.

"We have to go now baby girl, but we will see you soon. Love you Say," Harry hugged me then they went on stage to begin the concert.

What do they mean that they will see me soon? The concert lasts for three hours. If they think three hours is "soon" then they are wrong. But whatever right?

"Sage, how is it going sweetheart?" Lou came over and asked me.

"It's good. Do you want to watch the concert with me?" I asked her.

"Of course babe," she responded then we went to my little area and sat down on the couch.

We then watched the concert. After two hours and 45 minutes Lou told me, "Sage, let's go backstage and wait for the boys. They are almost done."

I thought something was up. Usually we wait for them to finish,but I agreed. I then took her hand and we walked backstage. We could see the boys on the stage. They were singing their last song One Thing.

Once they were done Zayn started talking.

"Thank you Barcelona!" He shouted out to the crowd.

The crowd cheered loudly.

"This concert has been an amazing one. We are sad that our tour is over. We thank our fans like you all coming out here tonight!" Liam called out to the crowd.