Chapter 63

Previously:
"Guys quick!" Louis and Niall called us over.

We all rushed over to where they were.

There Sage was laying in a closet, barely conscious. Her whole shirt was covered in blood.
_______________________________

Harry's POV
"Oh my God! Sage!" I ran and bent down beside her.

The boys and 5sos boys helped me pull her out of the closet carefully.

"What happened Sage?" Everyone was asking her a million questions.

"Guys stop!" I shushed them.

"Two girls came up to me. They seemed nice at first. They then said how I don't deserve to be your daughter. They punched and kicked me a few times. They then locked me in the closet," Sage managed to say.

"Someone call 999!" I yelled and rested Sage's head in my lap. I didn't care if I was getting her blood on me.

"On it!" Louis shouted.

"It hurts!" Sage screamed in pain.

"It's going to be okay Sage. We are taking you to the hospital. Try to stay awake sweetheart," I stroked her hair.

"I can't," she mumbled. She then became unconscious.

"The ambulance will be here in a minute," Liam informed me.

Within that the paramedics showed up.

"Sir, you need to let go of her. We have to take her to hospital immediately. She is losing so much blood," a paramedic pulled me away from Sage.

"Will she be okay?!" I asked them.

"She needs some stitches. She is also unconscious," another paramedic said.

They then lifted Sage and carried her outside to a stretcher and into an ambulance.

"Since you are the legal guardian of Skyler you may come with her," a paramedic said.

"We will meet you at the hospital," Zayn said.

"We will come too," Micheal said.

"Me too," Lou said.

"Thanks guys for helping us look for her," I managed to thank everyone.

I then climbed into the ambulance. I just want my baby to wake up.

After twenty minutes we arrived to the hospital. The paramedics lifted Sage out again and sent her to the ER.

I'm now sitting in the waiting room with everyone.

"We came as fast as we could!" I saw my mom and Gemma rush in.

"How did you all know?" I asked them while hugging them.

"The boys texted us," Gemma said.

"It will be okay honey," my mom hugged me.

"We are here too!" I saw Colt and Justin walk in.

"Any news yet?" Justin asked.

"No," I responded.

"Hey guys! The boys called us over. We came as soon as we could. What happened?" I saw Perrie, Eleanor, Dani, and Taylor run in.

Louis told them the whole story. They all started crying.

"I'm such a terrible father. None of this would have happened if we took her with us during the stupid meet and greet. It's all my fault," I cried out.